still looking for 45ss gearcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still looking for 45ss gearcase

still looking for 45ss gearcase.....anyone got one to let go?

Have you checked with SeaWay Marine? 206-937-7373. Also the BoatRacingFacts.com website has a lot of California 45 racers.

Comment

Yes, he has asked both places and is not looking to spend that much money ...

Comment

Genreally

Generally with 45 Gear Cases - you get what you pay for. Not trying to sell anything - just fair warning - the parts cost much more than the whole.

Greg Jacobsen

Comment

Greg Is Correct

Greg is correct.... I bought 3 used 45 gear cases.... and they were all used up.

I have now bought all new parts from Greg..... ie. Sea Way... call Dave Losvar.

Make sure to get the "big" prop shaft... it is 23/32" dia. or .718".

Good Luck.

Dean Hobart
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I Sold My Last Used Gearcase

I sold my last used gearcase, last 45 gearcase period this week for $1,500 and the person who bought was real glad to get it !!!

A new Sea Way Marine 45 case at $1,795 is a bargain.....

Comment

looking for used 45ss gearcase

'sam' is rigth.i have try my luck on both side.and im not looking for spending to much money since racing aint really make serious money.thats the reason i keep searching for the used one.'greg' is rigth the internal parts is always more costly than its should be.and 'dean' is correct the latest big shaft can stand more torque.

Comment

Working...
              X