Pit Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Cart

Still looking for a pit cart for sale. Anyone have one, or can build on for me?

i have a couple of pics that might help you with building a cart that i saved pics of that was made out of threaded pipe and some two by fours.. your local hardware store could thread the pipes for you (most do it for free, especially if you buy them there) and some wheel barrel wheels will work great too. im not sure if this pictures show it but an idea is to have a double sided female adapter in the center to make it break down. if youre interested... let me know and ill email them to you
    Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
    ~322-M~

Comment

pics..

hope these show up and help ya out some
      Attached Files

Chris
      ~322-M~

Comment

Thanks that's a very creative idea. Is that stainless pipe of galvanized. What would you estimate the cart to weigh? Thanks again

Comment

not sure what pipe it is... but its not stainless (would be way to expensive anyways) ive never seen the cart in person. i found a pit cart conversation on here a while back and was looking for a cart for cheap at the time. this seemed to be a great cheap home made way to do it. these are just the saved pictures off the conversation. however i think you could take this general concept in a galvanized pipe to your hulls measurements of where you want it to sit and perhaps another hull or two and make it a one size fits all if you desire. wouldnt be hard. at some point ill do measurements for a 13' marathon c if you want the measurements let me know

Chris
          ~322-M~

Comment

Working...
          X