Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SST60 For Sale

1996 Seebold Capsule raced in APR series in 08,09

Including in the sale, boat with updated bottom, tips, rear cowling, fuel tank, steering drum, new belts 2009, trim indicator, wiring in place with all safety switches and refurbished road trailer in 2008/2009 with stainless tool box.

$1,500.00

814-599-0544
    phood@cisneyodonnell.com
    Attached Files

how much are the motors on these just FMI
    looks like a sweet boat
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sws115 View Post
      how much are the motors on these just FMI
      looks like a sweet boat
      Scott, correct me if I am wrong but weren't you have trouble getting a $200 boat from Brad Walker? don't even think about this serious!
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

cool excersize

This might cool to take a guess at...Like guessing how many jellybeans in the jar. Lets see...used motor, used safety gear, 1 so so prop, I'm going to guess 5000 mid pack and closer to 10 to go out front. How close am I?.. I could be way off.
        Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          This might cool to take a guess at...Like guessing how many jellybeans in the jar. Lets see...used motor, used safety gear, 1 so so prop, I'm going to guess 5000 mid pack and closer to 10 to go out front. How close am I?.. I could be way off.
          You are in the ball park Sonny as you know junk can be had very cheap. On the flip side the cost of front running gear will separate the joy riders from the serious racers.

http://www.aprsuperleague.com/garage.html
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

i was just asking i knew those had some pricey stuff on um and no i been waiting on brad to get that boat and no i cant make it to milville so your totally wrong Dan
            wheres milville anyways ? and whats that got to do with me getting brads boat
            i would have already got it if he was not so busy and gone all the time
            i need time to repair as well so its ready for 2010
            Last edited by sws115; 10-07-2009, 09:08 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

aaahummm......

You are in the ball park Sonny as you know junk can be had very cheap. On the flip side the cost of front running gear will separate the joy riders from the serious racers.

Just to be clear.... I wouldn't call this boat junk, it put in some very strong finishes this past year with a 230 lb. driver in his second year of being a raceboat driver.

The boat is what it is, a sturdy, safe and updated (as much as practical) boat that costs $1500.00. I paid that for it 2 years ago and put alot of time into making it fast-er than it was when I first bought it. If I were to run it next year, personally I would replace the decks-and I will if it does not sell.

I just wanted to make the boat as accessible to someone else who would like to give boat racing a try as it was for me when I got into it-thats it.

If you put a lighter (than me) driver in this boat it could be even more competitive.

If anyone has any questions about the boat feel free to call me directly.

Thanks Hydroracer

Toby

Comment

Originally posted by mxp864 View Post

Just to be clear.... I wouldn't call this boat junk, it put in some very strong finishes this past year with a 230 lb. driver in his second year of being a raceboat driver.

The boat is what it is, a sturdy, safe and updated (as much as practical) boat that costs $1500.00. I paid that for it 2 years ago and put alot of time into making it fast-er than it was when I first bought it. If I were to run it next year, personally I would replace the decks-and I will if it does not sell.

I just wanted to make the boat as accessible to someone else who would like to give boat racing a try as it was for me when I got into it-thats it.

If you put a lighter (than me) driver in this boat it could be even more competitive.

If anyone has any questions about the boat feel free to call me directly.

Thanks Hydroracer

Toby
                Sorry I only was speaking in general terms and not really referring to your rig
                HTML Code:

Comment

bump

to the top

Comment

somebody make an offer

I need to get this out of the garage

Comment

sold

pending funds.

Comment

Working...
                      X