X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Merc Twister 1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200315244779
    John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
    standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

1972 Blue Stripe

Mercury Twisters (T1) were built for racing members in 1971 (Red Stripe) and 1972 ( Blue Stripe). About 508 engines were built in 1971 and 78 blue stripe twisters were built in 1972. That makes them rare engines!! They produced about 155hp. The orginal cowlings ( two piece) are very hard to find in orginial condition and cost a bunch!

The engine in this auction is the 1972 Blue Stripe,, VERY RARE .........
    Last edited by John Sherlock; 02-28-2009, 11:13 PM.
    John Sherlock

standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Winner gets a 15C Power Cat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200315244779
      John Sherlock

Comment

Wow John, Are those original super stackers on the black boat? That is the coolest thing ever.
        Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Kitson Twin

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Wow John, Are those original super stackers on the black boat? That is the coolest thing ever.
          It is in the shop being restored......
          Attached Files
          John Sherlock

Comment

That is very impressive. I'd like to go past my inlaws cottage at like 6 am on a sunday morning with that. At 100 mph... Drunk...lol. They wont mind.
            Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

J hydro

I have a good friend looking for a turn key J hydro, can you help?

John

PS... You will be OK at 98 but not 100 drunk.................
              John Sherlock

Comment

J-Hydro

John
                Contact Kristi Ellison,she has a J hydro for sale.
                email ParrotH222@aol.com.
                Tom

Comment

J-Hydro

Will do, thank you Tom,
                  John
                  John Sherlock

Comment

Working...
                  X