Merc 1350 and 1400 trade for D Runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc 1350 and 1400 trade for D Runabout

Anyone interested in a Merc 1350 and a 1400? They aren't stuck or all corroded up, but haven't been run for at least 3 years, which is how long they've been lounging inside my shop. I got them for a twin engine project which was overtaken by other great events. I'd trade them for a decent DU... errr ahhh D run-a-bout. I need it for a marathon being sched for the Merrimack River this coming year.

Thanks for any leads or interest.

Alex
    207-737-4570

Merrimack Marathon???

Hey there, Sorry, no help on your trade, but can you tell me how I can get more info on the marathon on the Merrimack? I can't seem to google anything on the event. I feel the need for 'More Marathons'. KampKurz

Comment

Regarding the big mercs... I threw them to the wolves on Ebay. The 1400 is sold, and the buzzards are circling around the 1350 as we speak.

Regarding the marathon on the Merrimack. If things go as intended, it will be in Haverhill MA, around the middle of June. It looks like it will be 3 laps of a 7 mile course. There will also be a regular race event scheduled as well. By the sounds of things, this is going to be one heck-uva good event. Steve Noury (the Trailer Place, Kingston NH ) is the lead person. SSOA is putting it on. And, I believe, the Haverhill Yacht Club is a primary contributor to the excitement as it times with an annual function they put on. Access to the site is virtually right off interstate, pit areas seem more than adequate, and best of all, it looks like they really want to see an outboard race. Stay tuned for more details.
      Alex

Comment

Merrimack Marathon

Alex, thanks and yes indeed...please keep posting when more info becomes available. Is there a web site where more info is available? Will there be one each day? (Yes Yes?) Thanks and keep posting. KampKurz

Comment

Working...
        X