Seebold SST120 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seebold SST120 For Sale

2000 Seebold Formula Two/SST 120 for sale. Six races on a new block. Spare #6 gear case and engine cowling. Hydraulic mid-section, 3 Dewald props, awesome paint job with road trailer and custom cover to match. New Simpson belts and batteries in June 2008. This is a turnkey boat. $11,995. Serious inquiries only.

Mark Johnson
    SST120 #88
    Jaffrey, New Hampshire
    603-831-0038

m.d.johnson@verizon.net

http://www.riverroar.com/wp-content/...x7-6202712.jpg
    Last edited by redbarn401; 08-19-2008, 06:12 PM.

Love the paint job excellent price for a turn key rig.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Why are you selling? You ran great up at Algonac!

Comment

F1

F3 (2007)

- F2 (2008)

= F1 (2009)

Mark
        Last edited by redbarn401; 08-18-2008, 04:55 PM.

Comment

What are you going to do in 2010??

Comment

Turn 50 years old.

Mark

Comment

go in to the unlimted class so he can drive 300 mhp!!!!! JUST KIDDING MARK

Comment

Seebold SST120 For Sale/Price Reduced!

2000 Seebold Formula Two/SST 120 for sale. Six races on a new block. Spare #6 gear case and engine cowling. Hydraulic mid-section, 3 Dewald props, awesome paint job with road trailer and custom cover to match. New Simpson belts and batteries in June 2008. This is a turnkey boat. $9,995. Serious inquiries only.

Delivery possible to the Nov. 1-2 ChampBoat race in Naples, FL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	imgEcheck.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	334752

Mark Johnson
                SST120 #88
                Jaffrey, New Hampshire
                603-831-0038

m.d.johnson@verizon.net

http://www.riverroar.com/wp-content/...x7-6202712.jpg
                Last edited by redbarn401; 10-11-2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Bikery ???

I **** near totalled the GMC getting to the nearest Western Union office to send this guy a check. I feel confident that there will be new faces in OPC next year. I gave him Mike's cell phone number, directions to St. Louis, my capsule suit, and an application form to Doc Newton's new club.

Mark

Hello mark, we have concluded, making the payment
                  Thanks for your email and update on the bottom price($9,995),it was
                  accepted by my clientand he has directed us to issue payment to you. I
                  would need your assurance that the property whose payment we would start
                  processing,is in a good condition as the only view our client had of the
                  vehicle was on the internet and this purchase is hinged on his personal
                  judgement of what the property's state and output would be like,in
                  comparison to models of its category. However,he made out a certified
                  cashiers check of($14,995) before he travelled for a conference,for a
                  previous vehicle and its shipment charges etc,but it wasunfortunately
                  sold. The amount on the check he deposited for the vehicle is bigger than
                  what should be paid to you now, so the check is now meant for the total
                  expenses which includes the purchase of your vehicle ,its pick up from its
                  present location and the shipping charges/other necessary shipping
                  arrangements.However he has instructed us to bikery on with this
                  transaction. So when payment gets to you, you're required to deduct the
                  cost of your vehicle ($9,995) and send the balance of($5,000) to my client
                  shipping agent to enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements. Once
                  the transaction is concluded, My client shipping agent will be coming for
                  the pick up of the vehicle from its present location, on an access to a
                  prepaid shipper for shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping
                  arrangements. So you dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and
                  shipping rrangements, while title papers and other necessary do***ets will
                  be sent by you via fedex courier . Please Confirm this and provide (1)
                  NAME (2) CONTACT ADDRESS AND CONTACT PHONE NUMBER(s) for check payment to
                  be delivered to you via regular mail immediately , please remove the add
                  of the vehicle from the internet to avoid complications from other buyers

Comment

Its a scam,That same one has been on the vintage snowmobile websites for years.They send you a check for more than the price then you send the extra back by the time its all said and done he gets off with the $5000.00 and leaves you with the check still bouncing.Dont do it!
                    Bob

Comment

Mark
                      Is it from someone named Graham Wilson? I got the same thing last summer and another couple of emails just the other day. I took the check to the bank to see if they could traceit or what could be done and they said pretty much we won't even cash it for you, take it the Sheriff even though they wont be able to do alot with it. Good luck dont let anything go until the green stuff is in hand....
                      444-B now 4-F
                      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

dont let anything go until the green stuff is in hand....

Good advice, but get the greenstuff checked out at the bank to be sure its real, before you let go of the goods. Best to meet the buyer at your bank, to make the exchange. Can`t be too careful nowadays.

rich

Comment

Good guess!

Gramm Willson <grammhamwilson5hoit@yahoo.com>

Comment

Mark,

As identified above, it is definitely a scam. Being in the public accounting profession, I have seen this scam pulled on construction equipment dealers too. Same exact scenario, although they were brazen enough to do it in person. Please don't let anything go until you have had funds verified by your bank. Even then, it could still take up to 30 days to clear the entire banking system.

Best of Luck,

Steve.

Comment

same scam, different name

These folks troll craigs list, car and boat for sale sites, and even check out newspaper classifieds that appear on the net. I have recieved 6-7 the last couple of months for a truck and pleasure boat I have for sale. I don't recognize the name, but that is easy to change, and as long as the scam has been around, probably different names are being used. Normally any sensible person would recognize something is wrong when they are offered a cashiers check for something sight unseen, and more money besides, but as they say, "there is one born every minute."

Sad to say, in the St. Louis area a couple of months ago, a widow who was selling her late husbands pickup got nailed like this. She was out about 4-5 thousand overage on the check she sent the money back for, plus the truck which was valued at about 12K. Make you wish you could make people who pull crap like this go away, PERMANENTLY!!

Several of the ones I got had the same type mispellings/poor grammer as the ones you get from Nigeria telling you your long lost relative died, and they have 50,000.00 for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X