SST45 Boat wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SST45 Boat wanted

SST45 boat and gearcase and lower unit wanted.

You've been saying you want a SST45 for a year now. Go ahead and buy one already.

Comment

Originally posted by nels512 View Post
      You've been saying you want a SST45 for a year now. Go ahead and buy one already.
      by reading the $1500 offer made for the tower and gearcase, it sounds like he won't be buying a good one anytime soon..........
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercquicksilver View Post
        SST45 boat and gearcase and lower unit wanted.
        There are at least 4 or 5 for sale here on HR and BRF all the time. Ron Hill always has a boat or two for sale plus the ones that are listed here and on his site.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Sst45

They are to much money. I am looking for a boat and engine for around 2500. And even 1500 I think is to much for a gearcase.

Comment

Originally posted by mercquicksilver View Post
            They are to much money. I am looking for a boat and engine for around 2500. And even 1500 I think is to much for a gearcase.
            well then, unfortunately you are trying to get involved in the wrong sport...........you are NOT gonna find a $2500 45 w/engine for $2500, unless it is a pile of crap.......of whicj you will have to spend another $2500+ to make it even competitive......
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

I dont want a good boat just a cheap one. I seen them for 1000 for the boat. I have a powerhead all i need is a boat and a lower unit.

Comment

contact Fred Curtis, he is in Ft Pierce FL and has an older boat.

homesale@bellsouth.net
                444-B now 4-F
                Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
                X