E25 Chargin Charlie is back up 4Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E25 Chargin Charlie is back up 4Sale

The guy I sold this Javelin to asked me to help him find a new home. In his retirement he wants to go salt water fishing! So here is the link to all the pictures over on Performance Boats and details:

http://www.performanceboats.com/boat...n-charlie.html

The motor block is cracked from not draining it for Winter up here in the cold North. He ran it about twice in two years so the new paint and floors are pretty good since it was INSIDE a show when not cruising. It needs a good cleaning and a $200 block. Perfect time to build a legal SE motor. It's a 12 degree Casale v-drive and gears are easy to find and of course RH prop rotation. Hope to find it a good home or I'll have to buy it back and go beat somebody!!

A ton of work went into this project, it was worth it after driving it! On the deck you can view an original newspaper article on this boat sweeping the ERR small block flat class in Seattle from the OUTSIDE lane!
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, this boat is up for sale once more with new engine. It won all the heats it ran in at the last Waites Lake event 2015. I will accept offers with or without SE engine. PM me here for my #.

Comment

Working...
      X