Waites Lk, this weekend for FLATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waites Lk, this weekend for FLATS

Rich says there will be 6 flats duking it out at Winona Beach Resort tomarrow!! Sat the 7th. Two classes SK and FASTer. But then ,,,WHO cares the inboard thunder is returning! I hear the Resort is full but room can be made for more! Parking is usually $5 for spectators and enjoy the shade and beauty of this incredible little Northwest Lake full of FISH! The last time I ran there was great can anyone tell who won?
    Attached Files

Little rain but

Didn't dampen the racing action or the spirits of those running the years last event! Sure enjoyed seeing all the great SLORA hard working bunch! I know the flat count was down with only 5 but 7 others were 200 miles away in Spanaway competing at the Nationals with APBA!
    Jeff Humphries in the old Davis 34 boat got second in the 95 class!
    Mark Halvorson captured 1st in Sportsman Entry (small block New National class) and received the Most Improved in Region 10! I guess notables like Kip Brown and Wilwock (Unlimited champion) have also won this.
    Mike Devore in George Nordlings former Lavey Craft took 2nd which is not bad considering there were 9 entries from all over the USA! His boat ran in triple digits all week in very rough water.
    Dave Weber and his son also placed very well. Levi ran in the very competitive Super Stock Class in Rob Yeagers beautiful restored Revenge!
    So Waites was just what I needed to get pumped for new year!
    Incidently, I was the Tow Boat! Don't sue me please!
    PS, I spoke with 2 new flat owners so next year we could see a nice flock of flats!

Comment

Working...
    X