Let's hear whats new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear whats new.

I think it's time to get this forum going again. Let's hear about what your working on and changing for this years upcoming season.

Me, Left the motor from last year in the boat. Removed the illegal heads and distributor and will be putting the new vortecs on. Unfortunately to meet APBA rules I will have to install a .090 head gasket to bring the compression down and raise cylinder volume. New edelbrock RPM air gap and an HEI topped off with the new 600 Holley.

Hey Mr. Waters, have you got that boat out on the water yet?

Hey Mel

My old motor is still in my boat...it went swimming but still runs...so glad we did not have my new carb on it! I will be putting together a new motor here shortly though & then the old one is going in the Mandella. The Marlin sustained very little damage from the flip & all should be good as new soon. Then testing, testing, testing. The Solar Cup at Moses Lake will be here before ya know it, & I guess it's a possibility I will run the Mandella if "Moondoggie" is not dialed in to satisfaction...we shall see. What is Boyd up to these days???? How's that Aquacraft doing? You going to run GPS 95 at Moses? Shaun, how is that B-boat? You run it yet? And Dave Hooker, how is Todd coming along with your motor? Dave's got a sweet paint job on that Jones WoooHooooo

Comment

Mick Malcolm has a little Jones that is supposed to join us too. We'll see you all at Tastin and Racin as we will be riding the Wing to Coos Bay for our once a year group ride with some internet friends on the weekend of the Moses Lake race. After figuring combustion chamber volume I'm gonna need some new head gaskets. .090 thick, really? Man these cost nearly as much as my cylinder heads.

Comment

soon

I talked with marc today we should have the hobbit on the water the weekend after next pics as soon as it gets there.

Comment

Well Todd got the motor together we are setting it in the boat this weekend! Got a new Rudder to put in yet and will need to plumb and wire. Moses is the plan if all goes well.

Still have 2 extra boats to find homes for anyone ????

Comment

Flat Bottom Girl

We tryed to get shirts done but colors not right
            Attached Files

Comment

Pin up art Cartoon

Fbg :d
              Attached Files

Comment

That's just plain BAD!

Comment

Hey dude,
                  doon great down here in West Texas....112 deg yesterday
                  i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

Hooker

share the Convertible topless model you found!

Comment

Is it or isn't it?

E-24 --is that a recent picture of Robin, Boyd Schnell's X.

Comment

Dearest Jimmie, I am sorry to see positive proof that you really ARE blind as a bat!

Comment

HEY, I hear that Hooker boat took third over all! Nice Dave!

Comment

Working...
                          X