Super Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Stocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb3PS...layer_embeddedI took these on my cell phone
    Last edited by JavelinE24; 11-22-2011, 10:55 AM.

Was that at the new Lucas track in Wheatland MO??
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

This weekend

It was at Firebird Raceway last weekend over 100 boats in all was a blast

Comment

Yes

I guess we know where you were now......I like hearing the engines, and what surprised me the most when Jimmie and I went there in 2002 was the cheers from the crowd! They liked circle boats better....Just listen below the motor noise and its distinguishable. I'll bet, hundreds of drag boats paired off for the 1/4 mile and many runs were spectacular, however, when the SS boats came out, explosion of cheers! Right Dave? Did you get chills?

A Super Sport boat like ones you viewed can be bought for 10-20K and then you need two motors for around 25K. Am I close Jimmie? Oh and then to win, multiply this number a few times IF your gear can survive and your driver is top notch with gobs of experience and guts. Opps, Forgot to mention a dozen props to test at $700+ apiece. You never get the good one with the boat!
        ONE PIN TURNS, ya gotta be impressed! SS class, not for the weak or low on funds!

Comment

Working...
        X