Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite race ever:

Burley 2008: Nostalgia class

I think you can see those on the gas and down pedal by the bow attitude, and then there were those who did not syncronize that too well...
    They are the ones flying the nose..that be #57

Its a National Flat bottom event this year with 3 classes for us old hulled ancient nerds. Anyone going?

Comment

ya boyd marc and I will be there with our B game!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00284.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	346166

Comment

Oh

Nice, hope it runs as good as it looks! That's part of my plan, looks bad, runs bad,,,,,,no disappointments

Comment

Show us some new inside pictures Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
            Burley 2008: Nostalgia class

I think you can see those on the gas and down pedal by the bow attitude, and then there were those who did not syncronize that too well...
            They are the ones flying the nose..that be #57
            I did beat a couple other yellow boats even though it didnt turn well

Comment

Favorite race?

No doubt Burley has been my favorite for many years. Lucky enough to attend the event 20 years straight. Kinda partial to the Pro Stock winner of 92' thru 94'

Today also makes 10 years since one of the youngest, brightest, and talented flatbottom drivers ever....was taken from us in a test session. R.I.P. Lance Travis Faulkner
              Attached Files
              sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Dayton

1974 Stock Outboard Nationals at Dayton. 835 entries, plus the 25SS grand prix, one hour race with teams of 2 drivers & required pit stop. I think we had 28 starters. Finished 8th with my team mate Kyle Williams. It was also the 1st time I saw a Yamato 80 on display. Also something new was a jet ski demo.

A close 2nd is the '75 nationals, same place just as many boats my team mate in the GP was Earl Garrison.

Comment

Working...
                X