finished the eliminator, a Sanger look alike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finished the eliminator, a Sanger look alike

Well, not quite, the bottom is finished and it can be flipped over now at least. Very unique rare 19 footer made by Eliminator boats of Calif. I am taking offers (very low ones) if anyone is interested in a boat ready to bolt a motor into. Race or Ski or cruise in style. Boat has expensive mural on the deck and called: 'Bad Attitude'! Will take an interesting trade so what have you?

More

Best hardware one could buy in 1970s included. Underwater chips on the front side from towing. When i get it onto the trailer I can email more pictures if there is any interest. I decided to run my 'Flower Pot Queen' K57 instead of this rare hull, its just too nice and rare to race.
    This black boat had a supercharged bbc from Eliminator in 1971 and spent most of its life in Oregon as metalflake orange and white gel coat. Bottom has its original coating, the black has been redone in Urethane.
    Has unusual hidden Mexger cav hardware, very spendy! 12 Degree Casale with choice of gears, and most important, its original super bite menkins prop. Original SW gauges and complete new steering plus rudder. Incredible trailer, also an eliminator, aluminum wheels and new tires. All you need to go except a motor and I have 2 rebuilt spares available, a mild 402 or a stout 454.
    [IMG]ttp://hydroracer.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24486&stc=1&thumb=1&d= 1299603632[/IMG]

Comment

Trade looming:

Dont hesitate on this, I have two interested parties and dont want to store it this winter. Like the Lavey Craft we sold, there were 3 others that wanted it especially when they knew how cheap it sold for. Or should I say, inexpensive.

I would really like to sell to a local with some racing interest. Pm me here or call 509 995 8254

Comment

pictures

reposted:

Here is what it looked like when I got it, now it looks better! And the bottom has been Jerkized! Also have a matching single carb dragster style scoop.

Comment

$1800 less engine for a fast sale.

Comment

Working...
          X