1972 Javelin ERR SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 Javelin ERR SE

Looking to get in to racing SE? Here is a boat that almost complete just add Your motor and go race SEE PIX Call me 360-490-5407 open to trade or cash
    Attached Files

More Pix

The lettering be removed
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!Good luck with the sale.
      Bob

Comment

How much for your efforts?

Comment

I have been asking 3500.00 for hull and trailer but I will go 3000.00
          Includes some hardware and V-drive just add your motor.

Comment

Saw

this boat at Sammamish, it was a big surprise! All the Javelin creators and National E boat champ were looking at this boat and since it is one of 12 made, its possibly the rarest because of its construction. Dont hold me to this fact but this hull seems light light light. All ya gotta do is push on the gunnel or deck area and it flexes! Why it didnt have major stress cracks may suggest it wasnt used much...No Chubby folks need sit on it without the support of a reinforced seat mounted on top of the stringers! For the life of me I dont see why you are selling this!
            If you take the original bench seat out (rare Jones version) and mount a sprint car light weight one back further, it should accomodate a tall driver, dont you think??
            It has very nice fresh paint. Lots of man hours went into it and incidently, paint materials are not cheap these days!! I would not do the sanding and paint for 3500!! V-drive is worth $1000 and that gives away the trailer and remaining hardware for free! He also has motor mounts and headers!!

Comment

Set up for small block but one motor plate would allow a big one! I have extras! And lots of exhaust. It's a nice survivor for sure!

Comment

Hey Jerk, I have Robins 3rd place trophy

Comment

Working...
                X