Is this site dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this site dying?

What's up, snow birds? Charlie is hanging in the attic and work goes forward in preparing for a harsh winter! I know of a couple flats for sale real cheap! Dont bother calling, I am having a personal war with cell phone providers, even the plain ole wall phone isnt working..... You can email me if you private message me here.

Nope this site is doing just fine and growing everyday. Now as to the Flatbottom participation I can't say!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Carcas starting to smell here on OUTLAWS

Why dont you and Adam Mitchell kiss and make up , you cant get a phone without a little sugar. Call me HA HA

Comment

been busy

Hey fellas, I've been workin overtime, tryin to build up my war chest for next season. Also had my nose in a book.....making plans for next year, when I plan to whip everyone out on the course.....or at least look good tryin... ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
          Why dont you and Adam Mitchell kiss and make up , you cant get a phone without a little sugar. Call me HA HA
          Motivation via Slander? We are not fighting, like your post infers, and I dont need no stinkin phone when I got HydroRacer! No, I wont!

Comment

Not fighting OH SORRY

I was just thinking she might put you back on her phone bill if you would pucker up, if you cant seem to kiss her on the lips at lease kiss her arsh. Jimmy D . Helping all to see their marital bliss.

Comment

Marissa......look good doin it? You gettin ANOTHER boat? Them dang Marlin's are ugly in a herd. Also hear you wont make parker, guess I'll stay home too. Will be at SEMA in Vegas next week and if I win big I'll make Parker. Hmm, maybe I'll try the lotto...

Comment

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
                I was just thinking she might put you back on her phone bill if you would pucker up, if you cant seem to kiss her on the lips at lease kiss her arsh. Jimmy D . Helping all to see their marital bliss.
                Marital bliss? Ellusive Butterfly of Love?

Comment

Lurker

Hi
                  If you don't post, how can I lurk to find out what is going on over in the Sun country? Some how I missed Summer. Would like to get over before the snow flies just to say hi to all.
                  Dick

Comment

Working...
                  X