She floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She floats

It runs...and floats...and turns...cav plate system needs some work and one of the flip top fuel fills...well, didnt float.
    Attached Files

nice

That's great & I am really happy for you, but it won't be long & mine will also be in the water

Comment

Originally posted by lowsodium View Post
      It runs...and floats...and turns...cav plate system needs some work and one of the flip top fuel fills...well, didnt float.
      That's great! Newman Lake, I suppose. The folks there just LOVE the loud pipes and call the Sheriff all the time, so ya gotta finish quick. Glad to see you had your gear on! I found out I cant use that gear drive, it keeps the snout from going all the way on. Figures, and the old chain set up was bad!

So how exciting was it? Worth all you hard work?

Comment

Deer Lake, and the people where great. Launched at the private Tamarack launch and nothing but smiles and good comments from the folks up there.

Definately worth the work. Steering column needs some bracing though...hmmm. We'll try again at Banks this weekend.

Comment

Nice work Mel, where's Marissa?

Muffler clamp and ready rod, maybe You staay safe Sat. please, we have a funeral to attend. Maybe we can come Sunday IF there are any running boats left just got to get these ropes loose!!!

Comment

Message for Mel

You might take a look at the Hondo that Jeff Humphrey drives , I braced the long steering post down to the drivers side stringer. Dave Weber actually did it at Bill's Heliarce next to you up in North Spokane. Jimmy D.

Comment

Working...
            X