APBA Moses Lake welcomes Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Moses Lake welcomes Nostalgia

Great shots by Chris Denslow and you can buy your own on his web site..
    Great weather and great number of flats (11). Here is one of my favorite drivers who got his license in 2004 at Moses and now shows up with his newly restored b-boat. Formerly the 'Carribean Queen' now 'Flat Addicted'!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jerkizoid; 05-03-2011, 11:42 PM.

verry cool. more pics pleas.

Comment

Robbies

Incredible looking Revenge running in the SE class with new driver and then Levi driving it in the 95 mph class. Sun was hot but water was cold. Robbies SS33 was HOT winnning both heats on Saturday and running legal at 92 on GPS! This is the new class under Inboard Endurance APBA which lots of our racers will enjoy.
      Attached Files

Comment

Speaking of HOT

Yes, thats orange flames on Daves headers caused from a small oil leak in his new mule SE engine. SE stands for Sportsman Entry APBA class for stock 360 cube engines with strict internal rules and small carb. The goal is to limit horsepower and keep these boats under 85 without the GPS. At present there are 7-9 boats within our bunch preparing for SE which can also run in our SK or 80 GPS classes. Nationally all of the legal boats may compete for USA 1 points for next year IF, enough boats are built and show up!
        On the surface this new class could very well be the most economical both in engine costs and fuel consumed.
        Attached Files

Comment

Weberizers

Here is the best photo I could find but it doesnt do justice to the show these two put on! Nice family photo. Look for an article in a future Propellor mag about these two.
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow

2 SEs plus 2 95s class remaining boats, (NOSTIES) running side by side on the monster mile & 1/4. Jeff's Hondo won overall in the 95 and Levi won the first SE race in the USA. Way to go guys. Now if we can figure out what gave us all the cold while in MOses? Just affected the Men of the group, not the Ladies.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting I cant figure out how to get pictures from one site to another.
              Dave over and out!!

Comment

Hey Got some great pix of you !

Hey Got some great pix of you !
                Attached Files

Comment

OHhhhh

Mr. H. you arent a professional photographer, are you? these are quite good. Kiss Kiss, now post your guts out!

please

Comment

Originally posted by E-MOTION View Post
                    Thanks for posting I cant figure out how to get pictures from one site to another.
                    Now, spill your guts on both boats Mr. Shy!

Comment

Wow

on the pictures !!!! Dave it was great meeting you and your Brother really cool to meet people at track who have such a common bond I hope your Dad enjoyed your pictures and stories. I enjoyed showing you both my old pictures and newspaper clips. Hope I can see him at a race sometime. Great picture you really captured Levi and me Thanks Dave!!
                      Dave over and out!!

Comment

Kelly Stocklin Ran fast

Kelly stocklin ss-440
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great pictures! Love the flatties!
                          Bob

Comment

Yellow 535

moses lake 20011 535
                            Attached Files