Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Lawrence?

Boatgeek
    Did you go to Lake Lawrence? What was the flat count?
    DICK

There were 0 flats at Lawrence ! Bummer, Kboats and Pro Stocks would have been quite a sight there !

John Biagio

Comment

no flats verry disapointing. marc and I made the drive for not. but we did get this for the trip.[ATTACH]:coolphotos:[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files

Comment

So how are the two of you doing on getting a boat or boats to Mosses Lake April 30--- May 1?????
        Dave over and out!!

Comment

dont think we will have anything for moses. but still working on burly.

Comment

Wheres that white boat you bought from Charlie M? I thought it was ready to run?
            Dave over and out!!

Comment

Moses Lake

We talked to Mr Halverson, he said that he might make to tow. Also Brian said they might bring the K for testing. But we thought that Team Starfire was going to Lake Lawrence. LOL

Comment

Tried to call halverson ,# I had was wrong Jones guys showed on Sunday and got Blown off.
                Dave over and out!!

Comment

Vilwock showed up sunday with 5 super socks. All capsuled. Didn't see them run as i left early.
                  Kyle Bahl
                  20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Bummer, that would have been worth watching ! Kyle, left Sat. night, was it windy and rain or just c--py !

John B.

Comment

Originally posted by John C167 View Post
                      Bummer, that would have been worth watching ! Kyle, left Sat. night, was it windy and rain or just c--py !

John B.
                      Windy and rainy. No outboards ran on sunday...
                      Kyle Bahl
                      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Boatgeek
                        Where and how did you guys find the Kanaka boat Marc is in?
                        Saw your earlier pics, how is your project coming along?
                        Dick

Comment

Dick,
                          He found me, LOL, Jack doesn't live far from Lake Lawrance, and was at the race. We met up and went to his house after the race.
                          Being a Schiada guy, he has one of the all time great Flatbottoms!
                          Jack said that he might bring his boat out to Tastin & Racin in June, and may start racing Nostagia in a year or 2.
                          Marc

Comment

Dang,I figured if Marc had seen the Kanaka at the house I wouldn't have to drag it out for Samamish... I guess I'm committed. Is that this June? Kinda dark under my rock.Wow, where does the time go.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodLs2 View Post
                              Dang,I figured if Marc had seen the Kanaka at the house I wouldn't have to drag it out for Samamish... I guess I'm committed. Is that this June? Kinda dark under my rock.Wow, where does the time go.
                              Hey, the man himself!
                              Jack, that's not the way I roll. You have alot of responsability with a boat like yours. My job is be sure you know it, Just ask Tommy. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X