Auto Boat Speed Show Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Boat Speed Show Pictures

Thanks to Mel, here is the link to our display.

http://www.performanceboats.com/v-dr...ml#post1378088

Not may hydros this year but the balance and show look is good! Dont you think? That white Jet boat isnt a racer, could you tell?

Great Pixs

Thanks Gang
    Good to get to see what is going over there with the group. We would have liked to have been there. I lurk most days at least once a day.

Dick

Comment

hay dick lakr larwence 9th and 10th see you there ?

Comment

Tom

arent you the one who went last year and complained few were there? Well my source says there will be fewer this year. No flats is what I heard, they are all going to Moses instead. Just a rumor, you can confirm it yourself.

Comment

that was samamish that I bicthed about. and Ihope to see some flats at lawence . its a nice venue and close to home. thanks for the thougt bob.

Comment

Originally posted by boatgeek View Post
            that was samamish that I bicthed about. and Ihope to see some flats at lawence . its a nice venue and close to home. thanks for the thougt bob.
            Lake Lawrence is great; I'm hanging with the Starfire guys.

Comment

Tom

I don't think we can make it as other prior obligations on Sat. Not knowing if flats are going show and fuel cost for a one day, it's probably better if we wait for a different race. Nice to hear from you.

Dick

Comment

sorry we will cetch you next time dick. ps see you there kevin.

Comment

Working...
                X