Any interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest

in a Garage tour near or after the Holidays??? I'm in and will volunteer Jimmie Ds place! Ya Hoo party time!

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
    in a Garage tour near or after the Holidays??? I'm in and will volunteer Jimmie Ds place! Ya Hoo party time!
    I hope to be over on 12/18, but I have seen the inside of Jimmy D's garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
      Count me in.
      Dave over and out!!

Comment

Im in. Im needing to get there before you guys do so I can pilfer the good stuff before anyone else gets their hands on it.

Turn up the heat Jimmy
        sigpic

Comment

Sound like a good time to meet some people. I'm in too, and I got some extra stuff with the boat that someone may be interested in too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
            Im in. Im needing to get there before you guys do so I can pilfer the good stuff before anyone else gets their hands on it.

Turn up the heat Jimmy
            Dude I already have dibs on the "good stuff"

Comment

Originally posted by boatguy222 View Post
              Dude I already have dibs on the "good stuff"
              Not if you cant find it......

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
              sigpic

Comment

all geeked

the stuff he throws away is better then I can buy. see you all then

Comment

Jimmy D's garage ????

I do have a few things I want to vanish from my shelves. I have a couple pair of super stock 310 legal heads must go --best bid over $20.00-- Fresh with stainless valves. Numerous manifolds Legal Superstock and open plentum Darts. Also have an complete 465 Pro stock engine being freshened puts out alittle over 800 H.P. on the dyno,,,, must be worth at least 2000 with the HRD Ported 320 heads with Titanium valves. In the list of let go of is also the 468 In engine that was in the yellow ski deck but it only puts out 658 H.P. Might let my enclosed trailer go for a $500.00 dollar bill. Have a set of K-Boat polished Stack tanks that are collecting dust, no dents---is $200 to much...I have a good cruiser motor-Twin Turbo Gale Banks 468 with pre-cooler for $1500 and a lunch of my choice. Orange Boat For 7000 with 1000 H.P. Pro-stock motor that has beaten the King of SuperStocks-David Rankin. Yellow Boat No motor for $1000 and my Bezer with SuperStock Motor , air assist left leg, Polished Menkins , your choice of gears , Dave Bryant pinch seat, all powder coated Hardware--A show piece----You Guys Dream On. Love and happy Thanksgiving Jimmy D.

Comment

J d Garage Tour

You didn't mention LUNCH?
                    Dave over and out!!

Comment

Its not April

Comment

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
                        I do have a few things I want to vanish from my shelves. I have a couple pair of super stock 310 legal heads must go --best bid over $20.00-- Fresh with stainless valves. Numerous manifolds Legal Superstock and open plentum Darts. Also have an complete 465 Pro stock engine being freshened puts out alittle over 800 H.P. on the dyno,,,, must be worth at least 2000 with the HRD Ported 320 heads with Titanium valves. In the list of let go of is also the 468 In engine that was in the yellow ski deck but it only puts out 658 H.P. Might let my enclosed trailer go for a $500.00 dollar bill. Have a set of K-Boat polished Stack tanks that are collecting dust, no dents---is $200 to much...I have a good cruiser motor-Twin Turbo Gale Banks 468 with pre-cooler for $1500 and a lunch of my choice. Orange Boat For 7000 with 1000 H.P. Pro-stock motor that has beaten the King of SuperStocks-David Rankin. Yellow Boat No motor for $1000 and my Bezer with SuperStock Motor , air assist left leg, Polished Menkins , your choice of gears , Dave Bryant pinch seat, all powder coated Hardware--A show piece----You Guys Dream On. Love and happy Thanksgiving Jimmy D.

OK, Ill keep dreamin on. Happy Thanksgiving to you Jimmy D
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
                          Not if you cant find it......

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
                          Ya it's to bad about all the lawlessness in north Idaho!

BTW Jimmy who is catering this event? Lunch sound like great idea!

Comment

Lunch

If you think this bunch is gonna buy anything Jim bo you better think about catering a Brunch and maybe a Dinner two
                            Dave over and out!!

Comment

Lunch???

Being frugal I usually run down to Costco and grab a shopping cart and go up and down the isles and usually at the ends of the rows there are great samples, be sure to have something in your cart tho---you can always restock it later or just leave your unwanted items anywhere in the store--I see people doing it all the time. So If you want lunch we can all hop in the back of Commodore Dave Weber's pick-up and it's only 1 mile away. If that doesn't fill you up -waste a little time and head for seconds. Boise State for the BCS Title. Yahoo JimmyD

Comment

Working...
                              X