Ione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ione

Lots of flats planning on going, I hear! Gotta get back to the Qruzer!

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
    Lots of flats planning on going, I hear! Gotta get back to the Qruzer!
    hey jerk,
    i fixed my floor...well good enough to run...and it does run!
    i'm an excellent driver...

Comment

Originally posted by flatrat View Post
      hey jerk,
      i fixed my floor...well good enough to run...and it does run!
      Sooo.. Whats this mean, ya comin with a boat?? Hope so, would be good to see you. We will be there Sunday, family deal on Sat in Spokompton. Prety sure Ill run Sun, if there are still boats runnin to race with.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
        Sooo.. Whats this mean, ya comin with a boat?? Hope so, would be good to see you. We will be there Sunday, family deal on Sat in Spokompton. Prety sure Ill run Sun, if there are still boats runnin to race with.
        Spokompton.

that's classic...did i miss something?have been way busy with work.can we do a v-drive fun day somewhere?i'm sure steveo would join us....hot laps after work makes me feel better......

Comment

River race at Ione.

The staff of Hydro told me to stay home at the last race cause I critisized the race on that dangerous high water , fast current Old Town Race. I may have to brake out a boat for Ione. Boyd has a wedding to attend that weekend so I may have a chance of being competitive? Everybody knows that when the Boydster shows no one has a chance. Jimmy D.

Comment

what's the race date?....jus' maybe....she a runnin' pooty goot

Comment

Ione

Race is this coming weekend. Jimmy D.

Comment

so it's Sunday evening and some of us who could not attend would like to know the results.

Comment

Hey Marc. Just got back. I was only there today but there was some good racing. I didnt run just took pics. Got out of here to late to get my stuff ready. Not Sharp Shooter quality but you get the idea.
                  Jeff's Hondo and Nordlings Lavey

Rich's Hallett

First 468 heat finish, Nordlings boat first with Mike Todd. The Hallett has a small block ford with 29 gears and runs hard, Backlund built power.

Backlunds Sanger with Levi driving against Dad Dave, only SK's to make it to Sunday
                  Last edited by Five O; 08-08-2010, 08:44 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Second heat of 468's. Mike Devore driving the Hondo ( and won with a 396 ) Nordlings Lavey, Docs Sanger, Rich's Hallett. Great race to the end between the Lavey and Hondo.

Second heat of SK's, they stayed close.
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks,Ror

Comment

Overlap Rules???

There was a controversy in the last heat of flatbottom racing at Ione. The Hondo driven by Mike Devore slid out of his lane one on a corner and Hosed down Mike Tod in The yellow Lavey. There is a 4 boat overlap rule in our FLatbottom Nostalgic rule book but somehow the Leader of the Pack doesn't have to follow the same rules?????? I kknow when racing APBA a California Boat took Levi , the driver, from lane one to lane eight the whole race. Experienced driver or a dangerous almost cheater. I would like to hear from the racers to see what you think???? Jimmy D.

Comment

Nice pics Five o! It was a great weekend. The racing was really good & competitive. Rich Beal Kick some butt with that new Ford 358. He was pretty stoked.

Comment

We watched the video of that race on Greg Hoovers camera. We did not see anything like that on video. Those those 3 guys in the lead had a good close race as I brought up the rear. Some times you get wet. I ve gotten wet before too, I didnt whine about it. Not done intentionally

Comment

Stirring the Pot.

I realize that no one would do it intensionally but if a person can't hold his lane is it legal to change lanes if you don't have a four boat lead. I understand that a lot of the boats we run have a hard time turning a corner to the left----but

Comment

Working...
                              X