Banks Lake, NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks Lake, NOW

yep this weekend! Friday is testing. Weather should be hovering around mid 70s to 80.

I seem to have the only puter up so this may fall on deaf ears, however, anyone new is welcome to drop into Subanks Resort, just West of Electric City, that's just West of Coulee Dam (2 miles). The entrance has a new look with fresh lanscaping. Osborn Bay is the official name for the water inlet where we race a triangle course.
    There are plenty of camp sites and lots of rooms (houses) to rent at the site, no reservations should be needed for the last minute impulse drive. The Dam is one of the Seven Wonders and there is a quality Golf Course next to the resort and airport.

Now if you are a racer, dont forget to register before testing on Friday ($10 extra) and you will have to be inspected BEFORE you hit the water. Bring your GPS in case classes are not filled, and your certification slips for rudder, prop and shaft. I dont know who has volunteered but I and Rick will be there for sure.

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
    yep this weekend! Friday is testing. Weather should be hovering around mid 70s to 80.

I seem to have the only puter up so this may fall on deaf ears, however, anyone new is welcome to drop into Subanks Resort, just West of Electric City, that's just West of Coulee Dam (2 miles). The entrance has a new look with fresh lanscaping. Osborn Bay is the official name for the water inlet where we race a triangle course.
    There are plenty of camp sites and lots of rooms (houses) to rent at the site, no reservations should be needed for the last minute impulse drive. The Dam is one of the Seven Wonders and there is a quality Golf Course next to the resort and airport.

Now if you are a racer, dont forget to register before testing on Friday ($10 extra) and you will have to be inspected BEFORE you hit the water. Bring your GPS in case classes are not filled, and your certification slips for rudder, prop and shaft. I dont know who has volunteered but I and Rick will be there for sure.
    Sorry folks but testing got raise to $20 to cover the ever increasing ambulance cost.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

And

I was just reminded by our rep that testing is 12-5pm if all goes well.

Comment

And

I stand corrected, and that happens alot! Thanks!

Comment

And I should add the registration is from 9 - 11 on Friday and 7-8:30 on Saturday and Sunday. Club assigns a fee to anyone registering late. Remember if you haven't paid your SLORA membership ($25) or your AOF dues ($75) you will be expected to do so at the time of registration. Testing (as was stated before) $20.00; and $30 per class per day. Cash of checks accepted, NO credit cards.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

You can pay a single event AOF fee of $25.00

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

All fees will be doubled for the Jerk. Reason , just because.
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Thanks

well worth it and its about time this was raised. Costs costs and more costs need to be recovered!

Well I have stirred the pot to the best of my jerkizoidal power. Check this site:

http://www.performanceboats.com/html...ad.php?t=64900

in another post, I challenged all Seattle boats to show up (like that would ever happen) but to my surprise a very significant historical boat my just do that!

I called the other APBA guys a bunch of chickens! No worries, they only have 3 running boats at this time! For 10 years, only 2 boats ever crossed the pass to check us out, the 123 and SS90 which still holds the short course Moses Lake records!

Ya know what? This is our 10th Anniversary there were NO flat classes running on a short course before us! Especially with old classic boats!See ya there!

Look me up if anybody would like to meet and talk to any veteran or current boat racer. One such person there ran 158mph in a flat in the kilo the other is a 5 times Hall of Famer and KRR World Champion! Their stories after racing are quite entertaining!

Comment

I'm bad

check this money offer out:
                  http://www.performanceboats.com/html...52#post1094852

checks are in my wallet, see you all there?!

Comment

Great shots Mike

of 2010, the 10th year of these thingies:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X