Burley tow money........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burley tow money........

GONE! Not that there was any to begin with but........Dick-Carol said none for Nostalgia Endurance. Any registration fees are waved according to APBA officials. So, there ya be (Weber expression)!

Now there is time for a benefactor to step up like I did 2 years ago and raised $250 per boat?! Maybe not ...... No surprise in todays economy that we, the poor budget old boat raceRwannabees, are forgotten once more. (last year we were told, "Heck we just forgot you guys"!) We all still had fun and put on a close show! INcluding one new rookie from Utah now racing PS!
    I wont ever forget my last ride there in the Red Lady Lavey:

The name on the boat says it all!
    We certainly appreciate all those who helped Nostalgia get there in the first place in 2008 and be accepted to run with the big guys! Thank you sincerely to those Burley sponsors who donated Gasoline cash and fantastic trophys! It was the highlight and breath of fresh air of my insignificant racing career!

jErK out

On the Snake River: 2009

Just cant remember having so much fun than taking on those South Western dudes with their tanned skin and shiney boats!!!!

A flying, flag start of a 5 mile race around an Island! WOW, I'm pumped just remembering my pulse rate!!

Check out the cracker, who finished 3rd overall! Thank you Rexie for the great OLD LOOKING memory maker! Never forget it!

Comment

Working...
    X