Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody interested in a dragboat project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody interested in a dragboat project?

Some of you know I bought this drag hydro. Yes I had a weak moment. It was crashed and will need some fiberglass work, I would guess about $2500 to have somebody to do it.
    It is a Cobra hydro, make in Portland at Cobra boats out of one of Jim Cole's molds. it has damage in at the deck seam in front, and will need some bulkhead repair. It is missing the engine, V-drive and seat. about everything else is there. Russell stainless tanks, complete steering, prop, propshaft, engine rail, part of a battery box. some stainless braid plumbing and wiring
    The trailer is a good tube trailer, but it will need paint.
    I think it worth about $2000, but make me good cash offer.
    I have more pictures I can email.
    The boat is in Eugene, Or
    Marc 541 688 5581
    Attached Files

Ah

gee Marc, looks like a great flower pot to me! Good luck. Wouldnt that make a cool fishing boat?

Comment

You have been waiting a while to use that one. LOL

If anybody in your neck of the woods wants this boat, I would not have a problem bringing it to the APBA Race at Moses Lake, next week end, for the buyer. but to do that I would have to know this week.

Comment

Boyd, lests go together and buy it , add a transom plate and put a 5 horse Johnson on it, we would be a little slow getting to the bass but we would look cooool. Jimmy D.

Comment

if you guys bought this boat, I would have to come up with a really "Special price" for it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
            Boyd, lests go together and buy it , add a transom plate and put a 5 horse Johnson on it, we would be a little slow getting to the bass but we would look cooool. Jimmy D.

You or I wouldnt be able to start a weed wacker! Howbout electric mixer with one of your truck batteries, should get trolling speed which is slightly faster than your current velocity! Get your fishn gear ready!

Marc, want to sell me the gauges? or pods?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
              You or I wouldnt be able to start a weed wacker! Howbout electric mixer with one of your truck batteries, should get trolling speed which is slightly faster than your current velocity! Get your fishn gear ready!

Marc, want to sell me the gauges? or pods?
              Sure, but you have to take the rest of it too, it's called a package deal!

Comment

lower starting price,

now that my other boat is about done, I want to lower the starting price to $1500, or part cash and v-drive parts trade.

Comment

Sold, Sold, and Sold!

Comment

Somebody got a good but lot of work

Congratulations Mark, been a long time coming. Did you have to bring it back from Down south.

Comment

Yes, the new owner is in Yakima, Wa. I will be leaving the day after Waitt's Lake, to go get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X