Hallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallet

Barron Sprint was our second flat that I raced in 2002. Great boat for straights but was tricky in the turns. This boat had multiple owners (two I know of were named Gary) as here it is seen at Priest Lake cavorting in a hot summers day fun. This boat sold to another Gary in California and was totally rebuilt with circle boat hardware but so far has not been seen at SCSC events. This boat terrorized Long Lake for a decade with a nitrous 468that I still own.
    Attached Files

Interesting

I bought this boat for 1800 including trailer and polished hardware!
    Attached Files

Comment

Entiat

Washington racing on the Columbia! that's Muffler Marcs Black Hallet long deck next to my powder blue Barron. Both styles of Hallets were very competitive & Marcs' a former K boat named 'Miss Midas' kept winning many Nostalgia races as the #50.
      What's out of the picture was this events winner; George Nordling in the blue white Sanger drag runner! He is just to the right of me and another Barron Sprint that you can just see the pipes of. The wind really came up grounding all the hydros that day and George was sent out to test the water for safety. He came by waving his right thumb in the up position and the green flag waved to a very exciting heat. George won, cant remember who challenged him, anyone recall?
      Far left sits the Davis yellow Hondo Sprint (same bottom) and Mikies 19' candy colored borrowed Sanger next to him.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X