my wife told me be for i by a boat i have to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife told me be for i by a boat i have to

be for i buy a vdrive i have to ride in one. i live in vancouver wa looking for some help here i have been out of the sport 25 years so im verry couirs about it now . I was 13 when my family got out of it.but I seem to be obsest with it now.

oh by the way I would like to talk to you boyd about all things boat racing.my #360 518 3065 If I dont anser leave a mesage. becouse i dont allways anser if I dont know the #

Comment

the closes circle boat owner to you is George Nordling. I am not sure he has any working boat right now, but I am sure he knows were there is one. give him a call if you need his number pm me. You be always welcome to ride in mine when it get finished.
      Marc

Comment

Ride in a boat.

If you can make it to any of our races we can arange that you and your wife get a ride where do you live?
        Dave over and out!!

Comment

thank for the offer

I live in vancouver wa. Im going to get to some races this year. do you race on the west side of the state at all.

Comment

Howdy

Originally posted by boatgeek View Post
            oh by the way I would like to talk to you boyd about all things boat racing.my #360 518 3065 If I dont anser leave a mesage. becouse i dont allways anser if I dont know the #
            You were the guy who knew George Nordling a while back?! I remember your handle. Yes, I can call after 7pm if that's OK. I will private message you mine right now. I am no longer the rep for our class but could lead you to the boats I know are for sale or our next event. No West side races for me but I would reccommend Tastin Racin in Issaquah Wa. the first of June. Here you will see hydros and flats and boat show plus lots of things for the whole family. It is second only to SeaFair for spectators, I think. Having never been to SeaFair, I have raced at the other and really enjoy it. Huge boat show area and hot rods, vintage hydros, etc.

Our first AOF race is in Montana on Fathers Day Weekend. Thompson Falls or Trout Creek? Great to view your post and interest in our craft

Comment

i loved talking to you to night had ball talking to you cant whate to do it agine

Comment

Here is the deal

When you come up to Idaho, bring boxes of pictures for me to scan and post, or ask you sweetie to do it like me! Check this picture out>>>>>>

Comment

Boyd, did you say, Fathers day race in Montana???? Cant wait to hear more about that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Boyd and Five-0 it is fathers day weekend in Trout Creek. Make motel reservations at the Lakeside Motel in Trout Creek. This will be a community sponsored/supported event so the more boats the better!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

unkle fred

thats awsom thans boyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                        Boyd and Five-0 it is fathers day weekend in Trout Creek. Make motel reservations at the Lakeside Motel in Trout Creek. This will be a community sponsored/supported event so the more boats the better!
                        So what is the venue plan, ramp there at Trout Creek?

Will be making reservations this week.
                        sigpic

Comment

You found our boat launch Ror, this is a community sponsord race so I believe course will be up-river like infront of motel or naughty pine,theres a nice park like setting with a covered spot that would do good for drivers meeting and trophys great spot nice stores shops ect.
                          Dave over and out!!

Comment

Cheyton wont let me past that ramp, we stop there to throw rocks in the river on our way by. That was two years ago Easter weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

The plan is to have a BBQ for racers and their families and a live band on Saturday night. Should be a hoot. Make your reservations early at the Lakeside Motel, be sure to tell them you are with the boat race.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                              X