This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

I hope it is a glitch but I just spend hours posting photos and info about a K boat champion, Mr Nordling and it does not appear in New Posts. Is this normal? thanks for your hard work, now I have to get doing just that! Dont want anyone to miss it.

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
    I hope it is a glitch but I just spend hours posting photos and info about a K boat champion, Mr Nordling and it does not appear in New Posts. Is this normal? thanks for your hard work, now I have to get doing just that! Dont want anyone to miss it.
    You have posted so much today it is not considered new news anymore. Go to bottom of home page and you will find your post
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

just a thought.......you might find more interest and discussion by posting on the inboard type websites..............most of us here are "outboarders"...........
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Well Mr.

Darin or Daren, or Darem or Darum, I suggest you should go there (Nostalgia Flats) just once, and notice the hits recorded in easy to read digits just to the far right side of the page. Each post is in the hundreds....
        Otherwise, I wouldnt waste my time IF (and that's a big IF) no one is interested in Classic looking INBOARDS! I'm sure you were not trying to insult me or other Flat racers and I hope I havent with this post. Just being informative not abrasive

Comment

Darin or Daren, or Darem or Darum, I suggest you should go there (Nostalgia Flats) just once, and notice the hits recorded in easy to read digits just to the far right side of the page. Each post is in the hundreds....
          Otherwise, I wouldnt waste my time IF (and that's a big IF) no one is interested in Classic looking INBOARDS! I'm sure you were not trying to insult me or other Flat racers and I hope I havent with this post. Just being informative not abrasive
          its Daren....................you can also try www.boatracingfacts.com

there are inboard guys there........
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

At least he didn't call you "Derwood."
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Inboards!!!!!!!!!!

Good point daren!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer
                If you look at the forums you will see inboards as a forum of its own started by Dan. We also have a lot of posts on Unlimited hydros and I don't see any of them being pushed around the coarse by an outboard. The name of this site is not "outboard racer".

It's very simple folks. Don't log in on the inboard or Nos Flats and no problem.

It must be winter

where in the post did I say this is NOT an inboard site? I said Boyd would get more response from an INBOARD site...........and was trying to help him out........

but Mike...........the site is called HYDRORACER...........Unlimiteds are hydros
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Closing this thread, original problem (question) resolved.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                  X