What's the new year going to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the new year going to

bring us for boat count? Let's hear it guys and gals, who is planning to race all events? One or two? We struck an all time low for the Nationals of 7, but that's not so bad considering......

How about this incredible small block Jones taking on the big block big guns in the ski class??? Nice Tom!
    Attached Files

Sir Jerkness,

I have a nice working kinda ok looking recal 11K tach here with your name on it. Ill drop it off in the next week or so to your house. I also have the info on restoration if you would like. BTW the price is right, Free. Hope you can find a use for it.

How was the banquet? talk to you soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
      Sir Jerkness,

I have a nice working kinda ok looking recal 11K tach here with your name on it. Ill drop it off in the next week or so to your house. I also have the info on restoration if you would like. BTW the price is right, Free. Hope you can find a use for it.

How was the banquet? talk to you soon.
      Free ! and delivered ! sounds like supper should be on you Jerk LOL
      Better luck next year on your turn out

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Not legal anymore.

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
        bring us for boat count? Let's hear it guys and gals, who is planning to race all events? One or two? We struck an all time low for the Nationals of 7, but that's not so bad considering......

How about this incredible small block Jones taking on the big block big guns in the ski class??? Nice Tom!
        I doesn't look like I am going to be running, found out that my engine in now not legal. So it'd just APBA Nostagila for me. I am sure glad I found this out before I showed up at any of your races.

Comment

Im certain I will still owe the ole Jerkinheimer a couple more deals.

Marc, whats up with your power? over 500 inches? I cant remember what the size restrictions are, if any.
          sigpic

Comment

The rules read 468 max. I have 30 to many.

Comment

Id think about a re-count. Not like you will see a tear down. Im sure the jerk will chime in but I think your still ok with the gps class. Im thinkin its about time to post up some pics of your project.
              sigpic

Comment

it will only be a problem if the boat works well, and frankly I am doing this to have fun, I really don't need the drama.

Comment

Whgat?

are you talking about?
                  We have 5 classes so everyone can fit somewhere in Nostalgia Racing!
                  there is:
                  1. Nostalgic Super Stock with 468 cubic inch limit,
                  2. SK class with a 410 limit,
                  3. E with a 360 limit,
                  4. Ski Class (where you run until your driver is ready 'rookies') and
                  5. Nostalgia Endurance GPS or '80MPH'.

Now, which class are we all running? I have the parts for a 496 and will probably run in one or two of those 5 classes, just depends on how many show up and what the boats driver-owner wants!

Hense, the meaning of this post: will we have enough boats for all 5?
                  NO! At least I dont think so.
                  Will anyone be turned away?
                  NO WAY!
                  Do they have to have knowledge of our safety rules with safe ready to race boats,
                  Definitely YES!
                  As I see it, nothings changed except the silly cubic inch classes where it remains to be seen if 3 or more will constitute a legal class on a regular basis! What happens then? They must step down to Ski or GPS.
                  Each class has a designated class leader who will orchestrate boat count and then he notifies the race Chairman so enough trophies are ordered for that particular event.
                  Heres who YOU call;
                  Mike SS701 for NSS class, again Mike E66R for SK class,
                  Dave E39 for E class (I think), and
                  Rich E69 for Ski Boat class or 80MPH class,
                  You can call me or Jeff if you dont have their number, since Jeff is now our SLORA representative.

Remember, Nostalgia is designed to be for everyone and every flat bottomed v-drive boat. Dont confuse the masses viewing this site PLEASE! There is enough drama in my life as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
                    Id think about a re-count. Not like you will see a tear down. Im sure the jerk will chime in but I think your still ok with the gps class. Im thinkin its about time to post up some pics of your project.
                    Ya Marc,cough up some pictures!

Comment

Well, it is to big of a secret to post pictures, LOL maybe when it gets back from down south with the new floors in it, we will have to see.....

So what class would the jerk recommend I try to run with new driver and and old boat?????

Comment

new driver usually starts in the Ski Boat class then can advance to ??. Dont see any NSS folks here to know if there will even be that class. Sanger Doc and Mike SS701 are the only boats I know of, both getting new motors.

Comment

schedule

is there a race date schedule yet?

Comment

Originally posted by boatguy222 View Post
                            is there a race date schedule yet?
                            Not yet but I am sure they will be working on it at the next meeting the 12th of December
                            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                              Not yet but I am sure they will be working on it at the next meeting the 12th of December
                              would someone please post the schidule when it is available?

Comment

Working...
                              X