Welcome Docster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Docster

You are the second flat bottomed person to post here, Nice! You can be the favorite, I dont care. Its always better to be listened to than misquoted and by posting, no one can misquote since it's here in black and white. Here are more pictures for you Doc.......

Here is the worlds fastest K boat driven by the Floridan, Duff Daily. I think it ran 148 in the Kilo with Blown alcohol Chevrolet Big Block.

And more Burley shots, our APBA race that we hate the drive but love all the other flatbottoms, some of the fastest in the USA!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jerkizoid; 09-14-2009, 08:46 PM.

More

Burley Idaho 2009
    Proof I was there sitting next to a Grand National! This was the boat show and registration.
    Attached Files

Comment

More

Burley was really Weberized with popular Levi and his Dad running Nostalgia and Levi racing Pro Stock. They had motor problems with the PS34 but Dave did quite well trophy wise.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics Jerk,
        Burley must be pretty fun. How long is the course, how many laps? Was the Nostalgic Flats race for fun & show?

Comment

Welcome to the Doc. Here are a couple of the Docs ride. One of my favorites, I am a Sanger fan. Sounds like you guys had a great time last weekend.

sigpic

Comment

371-m,

I have not heard of that boat. But there were so many of those great boats now in the hands of guys like us. My Sanger is a 1977 18'3" 5/8 runner bottom. It was designed to drag or cicle race. It turns pretty good, but not as good as Bieser. It is supposed to really dominate on the straight, but of course horsepower is king.

Comment

Ah NO

Originally posted by DOCSTER View Post
              Nice pics Jerk,
              Burley must be pretty fun. How long is the course, how many laps? Was the Nostalgic Flats race for fun & show?

Nice, nice trophys and four days of fun and 60 boats like ours!!! One 1/4 mile tri-oval that circles an island! You should start planning NOW for 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by 371-M
                have any of you guy's ever seen a 1968 sanger that came from the detroit area that was named "100 proof" orginially brown color and had a dual carb 426 hemi in it.

I belive the boat was the 1969 nat'l champion drag boat -- any way these pictures bring back lot's of great memories - that was quite a ride for a 13 year old kid at the time!!

the boat was around the harsens island mi. area from about 1975-1990 and was owned by a wild and crazy guy named mike white

just wondering if the boat is still around?

Surprising how many brown Sangers we have discovered. Anyone have Rich's for sale boat pictures to post? It was at Waites for 5300 turn key. Nice!

Comment

Update

Youre goin down Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by DOCSTER View Post
                    Nice pics Jerk,
                    MILE course, five laps twice a day racing on the Snake river around an Island!,,,,, Incredible trophys IF, you can beat the competition running 80.6 mph! This will be our third year of competition. It is a real race Doc, not your local dash for a colorful necktye. Ask Dave to show you his lazer formed trophy and door prize!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
                      Youre goin down Doc!
                      I dkdnt want to be that right Doc! I only lasted 2 more heats than you.

Comment

Working...
                      X