Lest Ye forget!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lest Ye forget!!!

WE have a really really big show planned!!!
    Attached Files
    RichardK.C. Mo.

That is awsome. If we could only do that at every race across the country
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Bravo!! NBRA great PR gone are the days of the small 8x10 piece of paper stapled to the light post.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

This is a nice race site with a lot of shade for motor homes or tents at no charge (no hook-ups). APBA and AOF cards will be honored with $4500,00 prize money. Show me a better deal than that and I'll be there!!!!!
        Larry McAfee
        Y-44

Comment

great job!

Can someone post a race circular or more info???
          http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Nationals

Pits open Wed. the 2nd testing Thurs testing Fri plus any eliminations needed.NBRA runs 16 classes of Mod & Stock. 8 classes on Sat 8 on Sun. Imagine that only 16 heats each day. We have run at Centralia the past 3 yrs and the only way to describe the water and course is excellent. If you have an APBA legal stock or mod we have a place to run in our class structure. And believe me you will be competitive if your running good. One difference we have no height restrictions. Our safety requirements are as strict as APBA. Our referee this year is Jack Stotts who did the same jobat the APBA mod Nats. If you have been to APBA races your going to find our racing some what different but not a lot. Boat racing is boat racing. If you have questions about what class you would run in or other questions. Call me Art Kampen at 314-741-0563 or Race Chairman Alan Owens 618-322-1160

Comment

Hey Art,

Can you get a JPEG copy of the Billboard sign so I can use it of on the cover of HR.

Thanks

Dan
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Billboard Works

Because the last few times I have been at Centrallia the pits and the specator sections have been JAM PACKED with spectators. Yes, the spectators can wander the pits and ask questions, etc. Great way to sell used boats too............ hint hint. New blood, used boats....

Last year several on lookers wandering around with kids kept looking hard at inside the cockpits. So I hoisted the kids up and let them sit in the boat and the parents took pictures. Harmless to your rig, and priceless to the kids.

Just some neat things going on there, show up and race some of the fastest rigs in the country. They ain't no slow pokes. A few titles were had this year by NBRA members at Zanesville.

Hope to see some support back to NBRA at Centrallia and Shelbyville.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I just spoke with Alan Owen regarding this race and let me tell you they have got one hell of a show lined up! so get there if you can. By the way NBRA is a proud sponsor of HydroRacer.Net so lets support these guys. There should be more info posted soon regarding this race so keep an eye on the NBRA forum and web site.
                  HTML Code:

Comment

Nationals

NBRA is paying tow money too each t railer or team. At least you can recover some of your expenses. I think entry fees are $25.00 per class.
                    Art K

Comment

we had a great time last year. i don't think we will miss this year either

Comment

Working...
                      X