Congrats NBRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats NBRA

Congrats to all the people that have had a hand in putting together our amazing race schedule. It makes really proud to be the VP of such a forward looking organization. Every race this year will pay tow money, in excess of 60 grand. And all the clubs will make money while charging the cheapest entry fees in racing. Take the time guys to thank those hard working individuals. And toot your horn really loud. See you at the races.
    Art K
    Ps People are still working to raise more tow money.

Just to let every 1 know, there will be at least 3 dedicated racers, myself and Angie Good going to the Man Show and spending there own time and $$ for the weekend, Setting up and tearing down race rigs , and promoting this great sport , We will be in the LUCAS OIL Booth along with the Drag boat and the bush series car, this was an opertoonity tha came along . and several racers that have worked hard on promos, jumped on it, so A HUGE thank you to those that have set up at shows to promote, I do know what you go thru to get it done. Thanks again Jeff
    Jeff

Comment

Hard work, big reward.
      Well done NBRA.

Comment

60 thousand in tow money is very cool in these times.i know my dad really likes the gas money nbra gives out for your races.hope to make a few of your races this year.love racing with the nbra guys and gals.shawn brill

Comment

Thank You

I know what it involves in setting up races, it is not easy, even if you are returning to a site used each year. It is a thankless job, and involves many many stressfull hours of work. Volunteers do this for a reason, they have the passion for us to race !

So THANK YOU all race organizer, volunteers and helpers involved in making an event possible.

My wallet thanks you too !
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks to everyone who helps. Being a volunteer is great, you can't get fired, you can't quit and no body wants your job. V25

Comment

Working...
            X