LUCAS EVENT of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUCAS EVENT of the year

Be at this 1 guys, June 28th 29th & 30th. Dont Miss this 1. All NBRA classes to run Minimum of 5 boats, Hickory County Fair on site. Race cars saturday nite and right after the Huge Fire works display, also TV will be there so bring out the best rigs for the fastest, best modified Kneel down action, This is the premier, finest facillity in the nation, best bunch of people to be around, Also $5500 Purse , So DONT MISS THIS ONE,
    Jeff

Sounds like a lot of fun
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Lucas

Looking forward to the event again this year. Can I reserve a parking spot?

Alan

Comment

Unfortuantely

Mom & Dad won't be there. I am trying to work out some details so that I can still make it, but we will see.

I love this place.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Lucas oil speedway

Don't miss this event, come race at the one of the best race sites in the country!!!!! We will be there with D runabout and hydro, and E runabout and hydro
          Keith Kampen

Comment

Beautiful facility and great hosts. I had a great time there last year and found the Lucas staff to be totally interested in making our time there enjoyable. All who attend will have a fun weekend. Jack

Comment

15H-R stock rollup runabout running!!

I talked to Jeff Ruth he will run the 15ci Hot-Rod rollup runabout separate if enough rigs show up to make it a class. The WI crew have six rigs and drivers coming so far!!!!
              We will also bring some 102 and 302 runabouts along and some Hot-rod runabout mod engines if things go well!!!
              53-w
              Darrel Ludwig

Comment

Hydro drivers: bring that giant turn fin that is laying around that you thought you would never need.

Comment

Heard from Jeff this evening that Lucas Oil Tv will be there for this race.
                  Art K

Comment

Darryl-- Glad you guys are coming. You guys can also run your rigs on our A Class which is Y-80''s and A-mods. The roll up boats will definitely have the advantage on the narrow corners...

Rick Miller
                    34-0

Comment

hoping to make it, however due to back problems, i may not make any races this year we will see!! may try to bring rigs and possibly put some 1 in it! will have to be some1 with their head right :<)
                      back took a turn for the worse in january and am spending lots of cash trying to get right
                      good luck to all who do attend
                      Randy
                      Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Hotel

Jeff, can we get some hotel info?
                        Keith Kampen

Comment

Hotel info, Clearlite Inn, 417-745-2500. Comfort Inn Boliver 417 326 6169, Also Camping allowed in pitts , there are many other places to stay in the area, Look at the lucas oil speedway website for other choices but these 2 are where everone was at last year
                          Jeff

Comment

Hotel

The Clearlight is booked up, I found rooms at the Lakeview Lodge it is right down the street from the Clearlight, 4177456485 is the phone number they have 3 rooms left at $55 a night
                            Keith Kampen

Comment

I stayed last year at the Wheatland Inn right in Wheatland 2 min to the pits. Phone is (417) 282-7100. Clean, cool, and totally handy. Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X