more INFO on LUCAS July 6/7/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more INFO on LUCAS July 6/7/8

I spoke with the management today , We CAN TEST on Friday July 6th. WITH THE STIPULATION THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE COST FOR THE EMTS TO BE ON HAND, So I was thinkig of $20 per driver to cover this cost and have testing betwee 1pm and 5 pm on friday, cost of EMTs is $100 per hr to be there, SO the ???? how many will want to test for this??? otherwise the test session would only be between 9am and 11 am on saturday, so guys divvie up and let me know Jeff
    Jeff

Testing

We are in for testing
    Keith Kampen

Comment

Sorry, Jack you are correct, ( of course this is allways true ) testing on friday JULY 6th, Just keep you on your toes Thanks Jeff
      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts
        Jeff, why don't you edit your original entry to make it correct and I will remove my post questioning your post.That will clean things up. Jack
        Jack I took care of the date
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Good job, Jeff. will be there Thursday and I will do 20 for the pot. See you next weekend. Ray 6-T

Comment

$20 - Yup

I am in for that. Testing is important, especially here at Lucas. It gives the town something to listen to and anticipate Saturdays event. We drew quite the crowd on Friday during the test weekend there, and we never put a boat on the water until Saturday.

Also lets us work the bugs out of the rigs to be ready for the race, get our bearings to be safe, time the start, etc. I also think it helps the program run faster over the weekend. With everyone working things out prior to the race, less break downs for towing in.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
            X