Lucas Oil Speedway Motels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Oil Speedway Motels

Here are the Motel contacts for the Lucas Race July 7th & 8th, Clearlight Inn,417-745-2500 They have 18 rooms blocked for us untill June 15th, $69 & $74 let them Know you are NBRA, Wheatland Motel $55 417-282-7100, he has 8 rooms. then the Willowwinds resort 1-800-556-5591, BOOK ASAP to assure your room, Hope to see ya soon
    Jeff

Clearlight

I believe the Clearlight is fully booked, no rooms left. So if you call, you might have to go on a waiting list, or maybe they will have a cancel. Not sure on the others we booked ours a couple weeks or so ago. We were lucky to get a room.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I booked my room at Clearlight Inn just last night and called Cindy this morning and verified. She said the only rooms available were those blocked for NBRA so may still be some available. Better hurry though.
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

the rooms that are left are blocked for the NBRA, so you must let them Know you are NBRA, to get them she said she will hold the block untill the 15th of june , so get them soon, or they may be all gone.
        Jeff

Comment

Ask for NBRA block an hour ago there were rooms available.

Comment

Working...
          X