Lucas Oil Speedway - This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Oil Speedway - This Weekend

This weekend is the exhibition race and test weekend at Lucal Oil Speedway, organized by the NBRA. I know of several teams making the trip to show off in front Lucas Oil Execs. If all goes well, the NBRA should pick up another well known name for sponsorship. We hope to race a series at the lake in Lucas Oil Speedway eventually.

We are leaving later this week to attend this grand event. I tried to grab an address off the Web so one could plug it into the GPS's but was unable to get it. Lucas has a link to google Maps, but something was not working. Anyone have a good address for the GPS units ?
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Dave, I'd just put in Wheatland, MO. When you get to the town it'll be right there. Not much else in the small town except for a bunch of good folks. Have fun! The speedway is in the southeast corner of the town. I Googled Maps -Wheatland, MO and got a good view of the facility. Jack
    Last edited by Jack Stotts; 04-02-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I do wish we were closer..Sounds like a lot of fun and should be a good drivers course with some tight turns
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

This could be a real good thing for all knell down racers in all parts of the country. Our sport need exposure and this should be a steeping stone. Anybody that wants to test pay a NBRA membership of $80.00 and you are set to go testing with insurance and be a member for all of our races for 2012. I hope to see a lot of old faces and some new one also.

Larry Mac

Comment

I spoke with the Lucas events codinator today, They are exicited to have us there< and Looking forward to seeing us run on there Lake, I hope all attend, I personally am going up Thursday night and try to help them in anyway I can< This may be a Game changer for us.
          Jeff

Comment

REALLY wishing I could be a part of this... But sadly can not make it. Keep us unfortunate ones posted on ALL the events/happenings going on up there this weekend.

If the Rockstar girls show back up... Someone be SURE to pass my number along to them. Each of them! Haha.

Have fun up there everyone!
            John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
            Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
            Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
            Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
            Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Lucas oil

Boats are loaded and engines are ready, I can't wait until this weekend!!! This could be the biggest thing to happen to kneel down boat racing in many years and I am proud to be a part of it. I will have my new helmet cam ready to record and share the footage of the lake with everyone, hopefully it's as great as I am anticipating.
              Keith Kampen

Comment

Wheatland, Mo 65779.

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                This weekend is the exhibition race and test weekend at Lucal Oil Speedway, organized by the NBRA. I know of several teams making the trip to show off in front Lucas Oil Execs. If all goes well, the NBRA should pick up another well known name for sponsorship. We hope to race a series at the lake in Lucas Oil Speedway eventually.

We are leaving later this week to attend this grand event. I tried to grab an address off the Web so one could plug it into the GPS's but was unable to get it. Lucas has a link to google Maps, but something was not working. Anyone have a good address for the GPS units ?
                Wheatland,Mo. 65779zip

Comment

Wheatland, Mo 65779.

Wheatland,Mo. 65779zip ( 6T was 6W / AFoatingTouch2 with a TEXAS flags.) Will be soon!!!!! Pictures soon! Ray 6T

Comment

Wheatland, Mo 65779.

Wheatland,Mo. 65779zip ( 6T was 6W / AFoatingTouch2 with TEXAS flags.) Will be soon!!!!! Pictures soon! Ray 6T

Comment

Please wear uniforms or matching T shirts, Let's look professional. Jeff has show us up too long. I have taken a little grease off of Rick's motors....

Comment

O by the way Doc I have new shirts LOL cant be out done on this, I may not be the fastest, but ya got to admit I am the best looking>>>>>
                        Jeff

Comment

Now there's a stretch! Jack

Comment

Stretch ?

I think it is outright not true !!! LOL !!!! His shirts might be the best looking, but what's in it is not !!! ROFL !! Now Patsy makes up for it for him.

John, Is your number 1-800 Eat Your Heart Out ? Cause if they are there, I can assure you, it will be my number they are receiving !!
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

now now Dave be nice, ya do know that I am a ledgend. ( in my own mind ) Just ask Patsy
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X