LUCAS OIL SPEEDWAY april 7th & 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUCAS OIL SPEEDWAY april 7th & 8th

Great news, Lucas Oil Speedway and Lucas Lake, We now have a solid date at the Lucas Lake for a test Weekend. April 7th & 8th testing will be from noon till dark each day, This will be Insured testing you must be a NBRA member in good standing, also if you wanna join then we will have all the paperwork to do so. Also everyone in the pit area must have a pit pass and sign the release. there will be camping allowed in the pitts , no hookups. self contained only, Hotel accomadations, 6 mile to the east on hwy 54. Clear Light Inn. 417-745-2500, $69 nite for 2 queens $64 for 1 kingplus taxes. call ASAP for reservations let them know you are with NBRA at Lucas. Dan Robinson GM of the speedway and Forest Lucas will be on hand and will look at us to see how marketable we are. also if we are good we may get, Mrs Lucas to drive one of our rigs, She loves the addrilin rush. So I urge all to attend this event. If you have any Question please call me @ 479-927-2847. I will keep everyone informed
    Jeff

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
    Hotel accomadations, for 2 queens $64
    Uhh that's great Jeff, but do you have any idea how much it is for 2 straight guys?

Comment

Awesome, can't wait. Finally a REAL boat racing facility!!! No need to bring your lawn chairs to watch! Wonder if they have it lighted? It would be cool to run under the lights. See you all there, Bryan Tharp

Comment

I wish I lived closer.. Long way to go for a test session..Hummmm A actual boat racing facility with everything a racer could want!!
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

No lights up yet, as I understand the lake facility will eventually have , concessions, lights, box suites and a bar and resturant, next to it a 1/4 mile drag strip, but it all takes time.
          Jeff

Comment

LOL well Mark, since 2 straight guys are a minority anymore I guess that it would be probally doubled just for you hehehehe
            Jeff

Comment

NBRA Testing

We will be there if I ever get done with this consulting job in England. I am sure it will be a great place to test. Will we have a support boat and do you need help putting the course out.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by OldRacerBU View Post
                We will be there if I ever get done with this consulting job in England. I am sure it will be a great place to test. Will we have a support boat and do you need help putting the course out.

Alan
                If you happen to come through or by Alexandria. Pick me up on the way! lmao! Jk jk
                John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

hope you guys take some video and post it here,,,

Comment

Putting a hinge in the Black Widow so I can get around in that "strait"... heh heh

Dan

Comment

address?.....want to Map-Quest to see if possible for team "Never Ready Race'n"!

Any chance of a race?
                      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Steve, the Lucas Oil facility is in the small town of Wheatland, MO about 60 miles North of Springfield, MO. I Google Maps it but the satelite photo, while having the oval race track, does not show the NEW boat drag strip or the auto drag strip. I'm going up from Austin. Hope you can make it. It would be good to see you. Jack

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                          address?.....want to Map-Quest to see if possible for team "Never Ready Race'n"!

Any chance of a race?
                          Steve i think there is a race scheduled there later on in the season , was talked about, and if not mistaken is supposed to happen. Jeff (trailer god ) should have all the answers as i think it is or was his baby !

possible the NBRA web page has answers also
                          Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
                          X