HOTEL CHANGE for NBRA NATS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTEL CHANGE for NBRA NATS!!!!

As disappointing as it is, there are some organizations not to be trusted. The Candlewood Suites in McAlester where we have more than 30 rooms reserved at $55 is NOT going to honor that rate!! The sales person we dealt with is gone and higher management has raised the rate to $89 per night...which is NO DEAL.

Since the Candlewood has no amenities, I've made arrangements with the AmericINN, 609 S. George Nigh Expressway, McAlester, Okla., (918 426 1300) for lodging at $74 per night September 8, 9, 10.

AmericINN, while a bit more expensive, has a complimentary hot breakfast each morning, wi-fi throughout the hotel, an indoor pool and hot tub open until midnight, new beds, and are eager for our business.

I'd urge each of you to call Candlewood and cancel your reservations immediately and remake them with AmericINN. Ask for the NBRA Rate of $74, and you'll probably be dealing with Destiny or Sean ... both should be around most of the weekend.

Again, the rates are higher, but not as high as staying with the firm that is not good for its word. Please notify anyone you know of with reservations about this change, so we can make as clean a sweep as possible in canceling our business with Candlewood.

AmericINN (918 426-1300) $74 NBRA Rate

Sorry for the confusion, but when someone doesn't hold up their end of a bargain, it's time to go elsewhere.

Dan

O-66

Two different numbers are shown for the new motel. The correct number is the 426 exchange. Jack

Comment

I fixed it to to avoid confusion. Thanks for pointing that out Jack!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Just switched my rooms. Thanks for all the legwork on this Dan. See you Friday.
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Working...
        X