Book Nationals Motel Rooms ASAP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Nationals Motel Rooms ASAP!!!!

I’ll be talking with the folks at Candlewood Suites in McAlester, Okla.(Hotel for Nationals) Friday (July 29) about reservations. They have to release any un-reserved rooms by August 8.

If you plan to go to the nats and need a room, better call asap: (918) 426-4171. Or go online to www.Candlewoodsuites.com/mcalesterse.

Tell them you’re a boat racer with the NBRA and need the $55 per night rate.

Dan

O-66

Booked

I have booked my room for the Nationals. Looking forward to the big event !
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Just booked my rooms. This will be Mom's first race in 30+ years and she is really excited to hear some 4cyl Mercs again.

Me, Ryan and my brother Kenton we will be there and looking to lend a hand to anyone in need of pit help.
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Crews View Post
        Just booked my rooms. This will be Mom's first race in 30+ years and she is really excited to hear some 4cyl Mercs again.

Me, Ryan and my brother Kenton we will be there and looking to lend a hand to anyone in need of pit help.
        I may need someone to carry me from rig to rig if I make it haha. I get worn the heck out on a race weekend after about 10 heats in one day. Lol. I tend to show up with nothing to drive and some how end up in more classes than anyone. Wouldn't change the way that happens for anything though haha.
        John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
        Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
        Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
        Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Originally posted by johnml390 View Post
          I may need someone to carry me from rig to rig if I make it haha. I get worn the heck out on a race weekend after about 10 heats in one day. Lol. I tend to show up with nothing to drive and some how end up in more classes than anyone. Wouldn't change the way that happens for anything though haha.
          John,
          You would drive a sheet of plywood with a trolling motor if one were available!
          Gardner Miller
          Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
          Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Long Course Nats

We have prepared our RV for the comming event. Anyone have a map where the RV's will be parked. Looking forward to another great NBRA event. We will bring an A MOD runabout if there is a class to run. Just finished putting the 20-H back together after an internal inspection. New top rings is all that it needed.

Alan

Comment

Decals

Hi Dan,
              Would it be possible to send a selection of Ethanol decals to Mike Phillips of hydro racer. You can PM me and I will provide an address.
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X