Centralia IL 2011 NBRA/ODA Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralia IL 2011 NBRA/ODA Races

The Raccoon Lake Centralia IL Race is August 13th & 14th and its time to make plans and come have some fun. This race is the next NBRA Ethanol Challenge Series Race. Centralia is located 60 miles east of St.Louis MO and directions will soon be posted on the NBRA link. There will be $4,000.00 Tow money that will be paid at the race after the Sunday drivers meeting. Tow is just that, you are a signed up driver and haul a trailer or one boat in a truck and you qualify. The next is an overall high points for the entire weekend and will be mailed after the race. 1st place is $500.00, 2nd place is $300.00 and 3rd place is $200.00
    The pits will be ready to set up friday the 12th at 7:00 AM with testing from 10:00-5:00, Sat the 13th testing at 10:00, drivers meeting at 11:30 and racing at 1:00, Sunday the 14th NO TESTING, drivers meeting at 11:00 and racing at 12:00.
    You must race Saturday and Sunday to qualify for this high points prize.
    for hotel reservations call the Americas Best Bell Tower Inn at 618-533-1300 and ask for the NBRA or Boat Race Room Block $49.45 plus tax for a regular room and $53.95 plus tax for a deluxe. The other local Mothel is Motel Centralia 618-532-7357. There will be concessions and there is camping in the park next to the pits with electricity and plenty of shade. This will be the "ROLL CALL THREAD" also.

Alan Owen V-25

Alan made reservations today, Patsy & I will be there SEH ER & Cstock se ya there Jeff
    Jeff

Comment

Looking for a place to go next weekend?
      $5,000.00 tow and prize money, great race water in town close to everything, long range forecast mid 80's light wind, good food, top competition and hanging out with friends. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Just head to Centralia IL Aug 13th & 14th and you can be part of this. A few have posted for "Roll Call" but the list at at the Hotel is much larger. I guess some are just coming to stay at the hotel.
      Thanks!
      Alan Owen
      V-25

Comment

We will be there Alan. Thanks for putting together another great race.

My friends was wondering if beer will be sold at concession?

Kevin
        "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Cold Beer and BBQ

Comment

Never underestimate the power of beer!

Looking forward to another great NBRA race and much thanks to Alan Owen for all his hard work. We will be there with our C and D MODS. Also bringing a B runabout and a 20-H. Will do a little testing with it.
            Alan van Weele

Comment

Oh Yeah

See ya there. Campers coming in Wednesday, trailers late Thursday. See everyone Friday morning !!!
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Kampen Racing

Be there Thurs with C D E Run. D E Hydro. Be sure to come by the Kampen Racing trailer after Sat, racing and have a suds with us. Open invitation to all the racers.
                Art K

Comment

Hey Art....Is that invitation stand for old broken-down pit crew guys??

See Ya Sat..weather permitting

Pitboss77

Comment

Suds

Sure does Pit Boss!
                    Art K

Comment

If you are buying race fuel this weekend in Centralia the designated fuel station will be Fuelvend Express 304 North Poplar located North of the Bell Tower Inn and accross the road from Burger King all gas has ethanol the mid grade pump has 10% noted on the pump. They are also a major sponsor. Low 80's for the highs and excellent race conditions at the lake. It just doesn't get any better than this.
                      the America's Best Bell Tower Inn still has one or two rooms left in the block 618-533-1300
                      Alan V-25

Comment

updates?????

How's it going??........what NBRA races left?...I'm in Western NC. and would like ta git a run in....2011!

Hope ya had a good weekend.........PICS????
                        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-17-2011, 03:03 AM.
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                        X