Rockaway Beach, MO June 3rd, 4th, and 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockaway Beach, MO June 3rd, 4th, and 5th

This will be the second race in the NBRA Ethanol Series and also the Short Course National Championships. I have now arranged Friday as a test day from 12-5. There will be $3,500 in tow money. Come join us for a great race at a beautiful race site. For lodging info go to www.rockawaybeachchamber.com for all of the hotel and resort listings. Call me with any questions 314-497-2502 or email me at kampenracing@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Keith Kampen

how much ethenol can we use , or how low can we go...

Comment

Mixed Drink

Well two shots work good. Hope its just streight pump gas with up to 10 %. Maybe they can post some sort of a guide for us all.
      Alan

Comment

See Ya There

I plan to be there.

Rick, if you are going to be in TX we can fill you in on the final decision for how this is going to work. If you want give me a call and I can fill you in on the details as they sit now. Jason is working on the final drafts.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Rockaway Beach

Dont miss out on this great race!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Keith Kampen

Comment

Gearing Up

Getting ready to head that way !!

How is the flood waters over that way ? Anything to be concerned about ?

I have heard about Rockaway Beach for many many years now, and can't wait to experience it !!!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Rockaway Beach

No flood waters to be worried about in Rockaway Beach. It was flooded last week and now it looks good. This is normally the ODA's biggest party race of the year. Lots of hanging around in the pits and there is a pizza place there that is some of the best I have ever had. It sould be a great time!!!!!
              Keith Kampen

Comment

Sweet

keith, You buying the Jager bombs ? Last time I visited your trunk I can hardly remember what happened next !!

I look forward to putting the fun back into the race !!
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Rockaway beach

There always seems to be a bottle of jager and cans of red bull in our cooler. So I'd imagine we will have some for Rockaway Beach.
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

We look forward to come, Rainbow Haven had 4' of water in the lower floor?
                    Mark Monkres
                    Melissa Backward O-49

Comment

Rockaway Beach

You shouldn't miss this race!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Keith Kampen

Comment

Art we need to watch the water My Buddy lives in Branson and talked to the Corps yesterday, if they get another 1/2" they will open the gates at Tablerock again supposed to get maybe 5" tonight and tomarrow. I will be in Springfield and Branson on the weekend, I'll give you a report.
                        Monk

Comment

Rockaway Beach

I am in close contact with the people at Rockaway Beach. As of right now the water is fine. It could go up however. The good thing is we have 2 weeks until the race. I will keep everyone posted if there are any water related issues. I think we will be fine though.
                          Keith Kampen

Comment

Rockaway Beach

I talked to the people in Rockaway Beach and they said the water is great right now. No debris and at a perfect level, they are supposed to get some rain this weekend but they don't think it will affect it much.
                            Keith Kampen

Comment

Rockaway Beach

Water is going down in Rockaway and looks like we should be good for next weekend!!!!!!!
                              Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                              X