New Info. Somerville Lone Star Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Info. Somerville Lone Star Shootout

Just got the news from NBRA, that there will be additional sponsorship via the Ethanol Series.
    The Lone Star Shootout of Somerville will now have $3500.00 in Tow Money for the event. Come Race Texas, and start the year off right with a great Festival, Great Food, Live Music, and Fast Racing.

NBRA ROCKS

Radio Flyer

I'm gonna have to bring my Radio Flyer to haul all that tow money home . Awesome $$$ for a Season opener Race . Sure way to get a points jump on some of these guys.
    Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Comment

Ethanol Mascot 2011

An old Ropp copy comes back to life .
      Attached Files

Comment

Ethanol Mascot 2011 Series ready .

Originally posted by BURNINVERNON View Post
        An old Ropp copy comes back to life .
        Can i get an Amen ? Display Rig for our Partners ! 138 lbs rigged and ready to run 83 mph ! Engine cowling coming soon.

Comment

Looks good

I am looking forward to a great event, and watching some fast racing.

Vernon, thanks for everything you have done!

Dennis

Comment

Amen

There ya go Vernon. All I have to do is figure out how to obtain some RFA stickers and goodies to bring home for my stuff. Being a driver only this season I don't wanna miss out !!

See ya in TX !!!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

AS I understand the news today is that the head honcho of the RFA will be flying in and will be in attendance at the Somerville Race, every one of us should look SHARP
              Jeff

Comment

We are primed to take a huge step into the future with this sponsor. This is a very exciting time for NBRA and all of kneel-down boat racing. I wish I could be there but unfortunatley the recovery process from my recent knee surgery just simply will not allow me to be there.
                "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Somerville

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
                  AS I understand the news today is that the head honcho of the RFA will be flying in and will be in attendance at the Somerville Race, every one of us should look SHARP
                  Hi Jeff,
                  Do we have to buy uniforms for the race teams now? Only kidding. It will be a great race and were looking forward to the start of the season. We will have three hydros their and run a few classes. RV is in being repaired so we will be staying in a hotel close by.
                  Alan

Comment

Alan, great Idea you have there, seeing that we will be vidioed and interviewed, it would look really proffesional, and When you gonna jump into a rbt?? Looking forward to seeing you there
                    Jeff

Comment

According to the forecasters, gonna be having a little "Heat Wave" for this race...

Temps on Sat. 92*
                      Temps on Sun. 94*

Come prepared, bring shade, and sunscreen, and hats.
                      Last edited by mdaspit; 05-01-2011, 05:40 AM.

Comment

TX race

Originally posted by mdaspit View Post
                        According to the forecasters, gonna be having a little "Heat Wave" for this race...

Temps on Sat. 92*
                        Temps on Sun. 94*

Come prepared, bring shade, and sunscreen, and hats.
                        Should we also bring the boats, motors and props? Hope we get a large turnout and a fun weekend of racing.
                        Alan

Comment

Alan, when are you going to go back to your roots of runabouts. You and Dave should put a couple togther and run, or, are we just getting to old for them?
                          Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

Comment

Old days

Originally posted by oldracer View Post
                            Alan, when are you going to go back to your roots of runabouts. You and Dave should put a couple togther and run, or, are we just getting to old for them?
                            Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al
                            Hi Al,
                            In days of old when knights were bold we ran runabouts. Dave and I are still building the old Speedliners but I think running one would be fun but not up to todays standards. We are having fun in the hydros and are currently running four boats. Trailer is full with three so we would have to put them on the top which we might do. Racing back in EORC we really didn't have hydro water. I can remember some races were like running in the ocean but they were always fun. If you remember I had a Swift "B" which I broke in half over at a NJ race when I put the nose in a wave. Hope all is well with you Al and maybe see you at Mark Sutter this year.
                            Alan

Alan

Comment

Working...
                            X