Garnett Ethanol Hydroplane Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garnett Ethanol Hydroplane Nationals

I'm working to make this the best race of the year . $6000.00 in prizes and tow money .
    Attached Files
    Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

great promotional flyer. I wish we could come. Not enought vacation to cover everything we want to do. If we retire than we don't have the money to do what we want to do. It really Sucks! No win situation
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Great Flyer

Good flyer Vernon, just needs a little purple... hehehehe.

With the partnership created cost of getting to the races is greatly relieved to the racer. So fuel cost too much is no longer the largest excuse. I suspect Mike has the only thing we can't address, days off work !

See everyone there !!
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

[QUOTE=Dave M;180920]Good flyer Vernon, just needs a little purple... hehehehe.

At least it has some blue and yellow!
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Thanks a lot guys but i cannot take credit for this one . The Garnett tourism director did the flier Susan Wettstein . I love it too . I'm personally inviting everyone that has ever thought about going to a fun boat race to come down and help us celebrate this awesome event . It's the 150th year celebration for this town and they are pumped up . There wll be something for everyone to do . TWO $100.00 Dash for CASH each day ,,2 cyl and 4 cyl . Lemans Style starting and draw for starting positions. $5 entry . Have to join NBRA !!! This is a open arms event for all current and past boat racers to attend a truely FUN RACE. The tow and prize money is grown to over $6500.00 . Take some $$$$$ home and have fun doing it !
          Last edited by BURNINVERNON; 04-28-2011, 05:56 AM. Reason: $ $
          Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Comment

Working...
          X