New Year for NBRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year for NBRA

Coming off our national meeting in Fayetteville, Ark., this week-end, I want to thank everyone who came to map out the 2011 season's races and rule changes.

And, a very big THANK YOU to Jeff Ruth and Patsy for all the dedication and hard work they've put into NBRA over the past four years during Jeff's presidency! We've grown and learned a lot in those four years, Jeff, and your leadership and energy have been instrumental in keeping us strong and moving forward!

Thanks, too, to all who voted to return me to the president's job for the coming term. I look forward to working with Pam Baze, Quincy, Ill., as our secretary, Jason Sumrall, Clinton, Miss., as our vice president, and Roy Mackey, Liberty Lake, Wash., as our executive secretary. Also, I'd like to welcome Dennnis Burke, Ft. Worth, Tex., to NBRA and his new position as NBRA's Safety Director.

I look forward to working with the new slate of officers for an exciting 2011 in NBRA's history.

Sincerely,

Dan Crummett
    NBRA President
    O-66

Dan, have you all started working on next years schedule. Any race close to Montana in the future?
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Congratulations to all the new officers of NBRA. Also a heart felt thanks to Jeff and Patsey Ruth for their many contributions over the two terms in office. Jeff take a break and concentrate on the racing side a bit. Jack

Comment

Jack and all the good folks involved in the NBRA, I really appreciate all the thanks that I have recievied from you all, I will back Dan and all the new officers that we have elected, and will help them in anyway I can, I will continue to do what I allways have and beat on the bushes for the racing and help move the NBRA in a foward direction< it just now I am not obligated to do so and this is a big weight lifted from my shoulders, so now just maybe it will help in doing more than what I have in the past. Thanks for all your support
        Jeff

Comment

Mike:

RE: the possibility of a race close to Montana...

We have a number of members in Idaho and Washington, may be some possibilities, but things are in too much flux right now to confirm anything.

Thanks for asking.

Dan
          O-66

Comment

Next Year?

What can you tell us about next years race schedule, especially the National events. Are there any significant rule changes?

Comment

fcliff,

Total year isn't in stone, but the dates we left the meeting with for nationals are:

Short Course Nationals South: June 4-5 Rockaway Beach, Mo.
              Short Course Nationals North: June 25-26 Garnett, Kan.
              Long Course Nationals: September 8-11, McAlester, Okla.

The "north/south" designations are nearly moot since both Garnett and Rockaway are on roughly the same latitude. (Names may change).

Dan
              O-66

Comment

Thank you Jeff and Patsy for all your help!!!

Mark and Melissa
                O-49

Comment

Congrats

Dan,

Congrats on the election. Will see you a lot this year.

Once you guys finalize a schedule can you post or shoot me an email ?

Thanks.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks Dave! We look forward to seeing you.

Dan
                    O-66

Comment

Working...
                    X