LSORA Somerville TX. Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSORA Somerville TX. Photos

Here are a few photos from Somerville Tx.
    Attached Files

My favorite

I realize I'm probably in the minority, but my favorite of what you've posted so far is the 4th one down in the set above, the "dark" photo of the yellow hydro. Keep posting ones like that and folks will think you're some kind of artist or something...
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer
    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

last ones for tonight

Mark, My Angela thanks you for the compliment. My camera is just a Sony Cybershot 5 megapixel, so our pics will pale by comparison to yours.
      Attached Files

Comment

Great pix...and lots of familiar faces there... Looks like a super place and a good time was had by all! (Like my OSU Cowboys are fond of saying: "Wait til next year!!!")

Dan
        O-66

Comment

Texas is back in business

Great set of pictures. The photographer and camera did well. Looks like you had a great turnout.

Comment

Nice

I am so happy to see racing back in TX. There is a lot of history of racers from the Lone Star State, and a lot of good friends are there.

Like Dan said, maybe next year !! I had a race 45 minutes from the house last weekend, so it is hard to decide to drive a distance.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Boy its sure great to see a boat race back in Texas. I thought it may have died for good. Looks like a few folks are trying hard to keep it going. Congratulations a on a good race. I’m sure the folks at Somerville will welcome you back next year. We race there a few times years ago and yes it can get a little rough. All depends
              on the time of year. Great pictures, I see a few boat numbers I remember. Sure brings back a lot of memories.
              Maybe next year my son Bruce and I can come and see all of you folks.
              Stan Henderson
              Henderson Racing
              Del Rio, Tx.

Comment

Nice to see the picture of the numerous boats with the "T" included in the number.
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

We had 54 entries from 5 different states very good turnout for the first race in many years, Thanks to LOSRA and all the folks that did all the work,
                  Jeff

Comment

Great photo's. Glad you guys had a good turn out. What ended up being the largest class?
                    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

7 DH, 7 SEH, & 7CSH 5DR and I believe 5 ER we had a total of 10 classes ran but if i recall these were the larger classes
                      Jeff

Comment

O yea EH had 7
                        Jeff

Comment

Nice photographs Angela. Thanks for taking them.

Do those Kevlars make my butt look big?

Comment

Hey Mark,

Funny you should ask. Photo evidence to follow! I'll send them in an email!~

More soon!
                            Thanks, Angela : -)

P.S. you always look great!

Comment

Working...
                            X