The Nationals Resilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nationals Resilts

Well, after a long weekend i heard some results finally. This is all relayed by phone, so I hope I got it right.

SEH - BURT HOEFS !!!!! Congrats my friend, next meet I buy you somemakers mark.

SER - Burt Hoefs !! - 83 years old and two national titles... you are DA man !!

EH - Kevin Macafee - Vanover had some Mag and engine issues I think. Was a great race up until then.

DH - Mac i think, palmquist won one heat with the 44XS, but finished like 7th th enext I heard, not real sure. it was some close racing with three engines all being about equal, Merc 44XS (stocker), Tohotsu, and the Mod Merc 40CI.

ER - Jerry Davids - Was a great race from what I hear.

DR - Ralph Cook - Only engine he had that would run !!

Not sure on the rest, Ralph was going some valleys and signal was weak I guess.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
    Well, after a long weekend i heard some results finally. This is all relayed by phone, so I hope I got it right.

SEH - BURT HOEFS !!!!! Congrats my friend, next meet I buy you somemakers mark.

SER - Burt Hoefs !! - 83 years old and two national titles... you are DA man !!

EH - Kevin Macafee - Vanover had some Mag and engine issues I think. Was a great race up until then.

DH - Mac i think, palmquist won one heat with the 44XS, but finished like 7th th enext I heard, not real sure. it was some close racing with three engines all being about equal, Merc 44XS (stocker), Tohotsu, and the Mod Merc 40CI.

Congrats Burt! Long Live The King!

Congrats K Mac and Mac Attack Racing!

Comment

Congratulations to Burt, Kevin and all the winners!

O-49 Team

Comment

results

I would post the results for you but unfortunetly with just 2 races to go Jeff Lake my brother was taken to the hospital.....he is doing good they have determined that he is severely dehydrated but with his heart history they have made him stay for observation here. So I did not pack up my truck and unless I go out in parking lot and take everything out I can not get to the paperwork. Hopefully the dr will be in soon (they say he doesn't come in til late afternoon/evening) and he can be released. Then the drive home and just maybe in the morning I can get something posted. Sorry but in this case I'm more worried bout him than getting results posted.

Comment

Hope he gets to go home soon,an feels better

Comment

Originally posted by lakeracing35 View Post
            I would post the results for you but unfortunetly with just 2 races to go Jeff Lake my brother was taken to the hospital..... Sorry but in this case I'm more worried bout him than getting results posted.
            Completely understandable and keep us updated as to Jeff's recovery.
            "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

I don't believe Kevin Mac finished either heat of DMH. It was Palmquist all the way in DMH for his trifecta with additional wins in CMH and 25MH and a second in CSH.

Comment

A big THANK YOU to all you guys that came over and ran with us, I would like to know what you all thought of the race and how it was put on, I know personally what it takes and A HUGE thanks to Alan Owen for all the work he put into it, please PM me with what you thought THANKS AGAIN and it was great top meet you and compete with you
                Jeff

Comment

NBRA Nationals

I dont have all of the results but I do remember some of them,
                  SE HYDRO BURT HOEFS
                  SE RUNABOUT BURT HOEFS
                  D RUNABOUT RALPH COOK
                  D HYDRO BRIAN PALMQUIST
                  E RUNABOUT JERRY DAVIDS
                  C RUNABOUT JERRY DAVIDS
                  E HYDRO KEVIN MCAFEE
                  A HYDRO MATT JOHNSON

I am sure that someone will post the rest of the results. Unfortunately we had some non racing incidents that happened this weekend. With Jeff Lake's heart trouble in the pits, Kelly Kidwell also wound up in the hospital with some medical problems Sat night, and I just found out that Vernon Barfield was involved in a very severe crash on the way home and totalled his trailer.
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
                    With Jeff Lake's heart trouble in the pits, Kelly Kidwell also wound up in the hospital with some medical problems Sat night, and I just found out that Vernon Barfield was involved in a very severe crash on the way home and totalled his trailer.
                    Wow. Sorry to hear abour Kelly and Vernon to go along with Jeff Lake. Please keep us updated on their situations if you can.

I hope the boat count was as good. Were qualifying heats needed as anticipated.?
                    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
                      I dont have all of the results but I do remember some of them,
                      SE HYDRO BURT HOEFS
                      SE RUNABOUT BURT HOEFS
                      D RUNABOUT RALPH COOK
                      D HYDRO BRIAN PALMQUIST
                      E RUNABOUT JERRY DAVIDS
                      C RUNABOUT JERRY DAVIDS
                      E HYDRO KEVIN MCAFEE
                      A HYDRO MATT JOHNSON

I am sure that someone will post the rest of the results. Unfortunately we had some non racing incidents that happened this weekend. With Jeff Lake's heart trouble in the pits, Kelly Kidwell also wound up in the hospital with some medical problems Sat night, and I just found out that Vernon Barfield was involved in a very severe crash on the way home and totalled his trailer.
                      Sorry to hear about Jeff and Kelly's medical issues and Vernon's accident. Hope him and Patsy are OK.
                      Just got off the phone with my dad. He said it was a great weekend. Lots of good racing. Told me had 16 CMH's and it took an hour and half to run the finals. Congrats to Burt and all the others on your Championships. Dad told me SEH was a good race with about 9 boats. Richard Baze drove his rig and finished 2nd overall by just 3 seconds. That had to be a fun race to watch. I will get the points and results posted on here as soon a get them.
                      DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

Entries

We had over 100 entries in 12 classes!!!!!
                        Keith Kampen

Comment

Originally posted by Team B&H View Post
                          I don't believe Kevin Mac finished either heat of DMH. It was Palmquist all the way in DMH for his trifecta with additional wins in CMH and 25MH and a second in CSH.
                          You are correct Kevin Mac didn't finish the first heat and never made it out the second. We didn't know what the problem was but it turned out to be carb problems. Congratulation Brian on your win.

Larry Mac

Comment

Wanted to give a hearty "atta boy" to Alan Owen for all the work putting on the Natls in Centralia. Now you can exhale!!
                            Good boat count..great viewing for fans..and some hot racing. Congrats to all the racers.
                            Good old Burt showed the way, but sure wish he'd clean up that runabout, its drawing flies>>
                            Up date on Kelly Kidwell...he came out of surgery about 5 today..went good but will be in another day. (a large kidney stone)
                            Any further news about Jeff or Vernon??

Pitboss 77

Comment

Vernon, Patty and Jeff (pit crew) are OK. The trailer is not. I-70 was down for about 3 hours for clean up. We were able to get to the crash site to see the trailer get turned back on it's wheels. They were able to drive the van home with a little less aerodynamics. We are all sorry for the accident but the MAIN THING everybody is fine.

Kevin Linda
                              "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X