Havana Ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havana Ill

Had a good time in Havana, even though we didnt get to race, Thanks to the ODA and the sponcers that tried to put this event on, ODA really takes care of there racers Drove 500miles didnt race and still got paid $220 just to show up, SO IF YOU ARE THINKING about comming to Centraillia the TOW MONEY is worth it Win loose or draw YA just dont get any BETTER
    Jeff

What happened Jeff?
    Too much weather?

Comment

was seriously thinking of comeing out there for your nats long time dream of mine since in flo... but calif so much closer this year... hopefully next year.. will get there and meat you all....

Comment

Originally posted by mdaspit View Post
        What happened Jeff?
        Too much weather?
        OKNitro told me earlier today that the river level was way up and alot of debris in the water.
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Debris< big rollers thunderstorms,wind it all played a part, I guess it was the stupid barrell roll and stuffing my c stocker, everyone was suprised that I made it the full length of the back stretch, LOL and you guys all Know I LIKE that kinda of stuff to race on
          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
            I guess it was the stupid barrell roll and stuffing my c stocker,
            Whaaat?
            Details please.

Comment

Seems like Mother Nature has been really against us this year at every turn. We have had similar experiences out west with derbris in the water, high water and not our usual sunny boat racing weather. The days are already getting shorter!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

It is Jeff's normal story --- quote: " My c-stock can handle any rough water over the rest of you guys " Mmmmmmm , Jeff - guess that boat finally met it's match !!!

No wait , that's right , Circus is looking for some funny acts - Jeff has been practicing - like how to dismount from a runabout by sliding off the front and then letting your boat run over you and jumping up saying - "Iam okay - Iam Cool !!!" Then the helicopter act with a hydro in the corner - comming in with pick-up boat saying : WOW!!! Did you guys see that ???? Told ya my boat was a rough water boat!!!" Got to lov ya Jeff - not a dull minute when your on the course

Comment

Originally posted by oknitro View Post
                  It is Jeff's normal story --- quote: " My c-stock can handle any rough water over the rest of you guys " Mmmmmmm , Jeff - guess that boat finally met it's match !!!

No wait , that's right , Circus is looking for some funny acts - Jeff has been practicing - like how to dismount from a runabout by sliding off the front and then letting your boat run over you and jumping up saying - "Iam okay - Iam Cool !!!" Then the helicopter act with a hydro in the corner - comming in with pick-up boat saying : WOW!!! Did you guys see that ???? Told ya my boat was a rough water boat!!!" Got to lov ya Jeff - not a dull minute when your on the course
                  Oh man Andy, I am laughing my ass off. I was there but I missed the now infamous front belly slide off the bow. But I did hear about it.

Gonna be one of those stories around the pits at night that causes beer to foam out of your nose.

That's the price you have to pay for being famous Jeff.

Comment

ANd all you guys voted me for pres??? wazup with that?? LOL
                    Jeff

Comment

That boat was my 102 and 80 boat when I started, fast! good ol Baker Boat and I did two or three of those numbers before I figured it out. I was in the turn boat saying back off Jeff but he didnt! Saw it coming. Who I am to say after a quick exit the C in Garnett. It had been eight years so I was due.
                      Alan

Comment

Long Live The Pres...

Originally posted by Alan Owen View Post
                        I was in the turn boat saying back off Jeff but he didnt! Saw it coming.
                        Alan
                        Gotta give him points...Thunderstorms, debris in the water, rollers, wind, and he wouldn't back off?

Maybe that's why you keep getting elected Jeff...
                        Sounds like you meet the requirements of a good Club President.

Comment

Just think, he was once entrusted with one of the government's unarmed F-14s!!!
                          Dan

Comment

Yup Dan but ya gotta remember, the (Peanut) Jimmy Carter was in office then, so who was crazier???
                            Jeff

Comment

OHHHHHHH now it is clear - how long is the nose of a F-14 compared to that runabout - hmmmmm getting clearer by the minute. And to be president of any club- it takes an insane guy - and Dan, wern't you president at one time ? now we can understand the the mental aspect of getting out and back in to the sport , ALL in the same year

Comment

Working...
                              X