Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with a Hautsu Helmet cam E Hydro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXV11qsb3dY

Stillwater OK 2009 E Hydro, just playing with some Haustu"s, Ha Ha..
    "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Just playin' with 'em indeed.
    Hey Kevin, it sounded like you had a swarm of angry bees in your helmet! LOL.
    Thanks for sharing the footage.

Comment

Nice

Kevin,

I love the helmet cam footage. However, make sure we don't have it on when wandering around the pits in the golf carts at Centrallia ! We don't need any evidence !!!
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

way cool cam... looks like you playing with the stocker,,,hehehe,,, luv to see some se class footage if anyone has some,,,,

Comment

Dave, funny you said that. The first "head ban cam" was in the golf cart at the campground. I know it is hard to believe but we had a golf cart race and Linda won!! I wish I still had that footage. Sorry Form-e one I don't race se, can't help ya there. I have a couple more videos I will post later.

Kevin
          "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Great videos, thanks for sharing.
            Gardner Miller
            Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
            Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Good Thing

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post
              Dave, funny you said that. The first "head ban cam" was in the golf cart at the campground. I know it is hard to believe but we had a golf cart race and Linda won!! I wish I still had that footage. Sorry Form-e one I don't race se, can't help ya there. I have a couple more videos I will post later.

Kevin
              Good thing that footage was lost......... That footage is best viewed in Vernons taj ma hol.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
              X