• Show
Clear All

• ODA Banquet

Quality Inn
    1612 N Providence Rd
    Columbia, MO 65202
    573-449-2491

Feb. 13

Rooms are the same $69.00 a night, Meeting at 1:00 PM and dinner at 6:30 PM. The dinner will be $25.00 a person. I need to know a count for dinner so email or call. Don't use my answering machine on my 886 number, it doesn't work.
    My cell is 573-864-2334. Make sure you tell the front desk you are with the Outboard Drivers Association. Bring a White Elephant gift and your vocal cords to sing.

kwmcafee@centurytel.net

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin McAfee; 01-09-2010, 12:00 PM.
    "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

bump to top
    "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Put me down for 4 dinners kevin, come on everyone help Kevin and Linda out, we are less than a month away.
      Alan V-25

Comment

OK guys, it's getting down to crunch time so let me know if you are coming and how many for dinner. I only have 5 people confirm.

Kevin 573-864-2334

Comment

Only 34 for dinner, gonna be a small crowd, see ya in a next weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X