"Lodging and Camping At Shelbyville next weekend"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lodging and Camping At Shelbyville next weekend"

Any info on hotel and camping at Shelbyville next weekend.? And is Friday just a testing day with the races being Saturday.? Thanks everyone
    Daniel Lee Crabtree

Camping and Lodging at Shelbyville

There is camping in the pits with no services. If you need a room call The Shelby Inn in Shelbyville, IL. The # is 1-800-342-9978 tell them you are boat racers.
    Keith Kampen

Comment

Testing

Friday is a test day, with Sat being the Short Course Nats. and Sunday being a series race.
      Keith Kampen

Comment

Gps data?

anyone have info for garmin?

Comment

Garmin Info

I do not have Garmin info but the area where we race is called Wilborn Creek Recreation Area. Are you coming Steve?
          Keith Kampen

Comment

Keith, you have a pm.
            "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

I talked to steve this morning and told me he was planning on being there. That means the Minnesota crew will be there( sad that it is only 3 guys) Will there be some test time on Sat for those of us not getting in until late Friday night?

Joe Franck 66 G

Comment

Testing

There will probably be 1 hr of testing on Sat morning.
                Keith Kampen

Comment

Thanks Keith,

That was the other question I forgot and thats directions to the race site. Sorry I haven't been feeling well and I hope it hasn't been any incoveinence. See you all at the race.
                  Daniel Lee Crabtree

Comment

Regrettably

There is a chance I am not going to be able to make it this year. With my flip in 850CCH last weekend I have my work cut out to get something ready for this weekend. My ER engine also decided to allow the rods to exit the crankcase. No chance of making it with the runabout, and the SEH is questionable. With so much going on to get Dad's E engine repaired and ready, and now all this it will be a miracle if we can make it. I will try, but can't promise anything. I can only burn so much midnight oil and still call the sport fun.
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Shelbyville

If you can make it I can guarantee you'll still have fun!!!!!
                      Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                      X