Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralia Nationals Results Saturday

Everybody having a great time!!!!

Results of saturday racing (pending official inspections)

Novice

1. Braxton Miller

2. Jamie Laws

3. Katie Sarver

4. Tanner Jones

5. CourtneySanders

6. tara Cook

D Runabout

1. Ralph Cook

2. Kevin McAfee

3. Tony Anderson

4. Alan Owen

5. Bryan Cafferalli

6. Keith Kampen

7. Jeremy Sumrall

C MOD Hydro

!. Alan Owen

2. Rick Miller

3. Eric Vanover

4. Bryan Martin

5. Vernon Barfield

6 Richard Russo

7. Mike Keck

E HYDRO

1. Eric Vanover

2. Bryan Tharp

3. Jason Sumrall

4. mike Keck

5. Keith Kampen

6. Richard Baze

7. Dan Crummett

C STOCK Hyrdo

1. Rick Miller

2. Richard Russo

3. Andy Seay

4. Joe Seay

5. Mike Keck

6. Jeff Ruth

7. Dan Crummett

8 Travis Jones

Super E Hydro

1. David Mason

2. Ralph Cook

3. Shane Hebert

4/ Bryan Tharp

5. Vernon Barfield

6. Burt Hoefs

& Richard Baze

8/ Dave Baze

9. Tony Anderson

10. John Kincaid

11. Jeff Ruth

Thanks for the updates. More classes running Sunday...right?
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Wonder what they're saying?

Eric & Bryan having a friendly conversation. Probably saying somthing like:
      "**** it's hot and muggy today", or "is that all the speed you've got?"

Great racing on Saturday. Anyone going to post Sunday's results - Please.
      Thanks, Roger
      Attached Files

Comment

Centralia Long Course Nationals

I know NBRA mottos is "races are three laps, but friendship last forever". As many of you know I screwed up my knee at Dallas City, Il which required my left knee to be operated on the 6th of August. As a result I was unable to attend the Long Course Nationals. I was very depressed by this until, this past Wed., 8-12, at which time I recieved in the mail a card signed by at least 40 drivers, crew and friends wishing I was there and to get well soon. As I said I was stunned by this card and can not thank all of you enough. My hope is I will be able to come to Shelbyville race in Sept. You will never know how much that card meant to me and I will never forget it.
        Thanks again,
        76T
        Dave Nichols

Comment

Dave,

Good to see that those folks took the time to think about you. It's a great bunch of folks in the NBRA as are folks all around boat racing. Sorry to hear about your knee. I was looking forward to seeing you at Stillwater this next weekend. I hope your knee is healing ok.
          "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Better Beleive it

Originally posted by Dave Nichols View Post
            I know NBRA mottos is "races are three laps, but friendship last forever". As many of you know I screwed up my knee at Dallas City, Il which required my left knee to be operated on the 6th of August. As a result I was unable to attend the Long Course Nationals. I was very depressed by this until, this past Wed., 8-12, at which time I recieved in the mail a card signed by at least 40 drivers, crew and friends wishing I was there and to get well soon. As I said I was stunned by this card and can not thank all of you enough. My hope is I will be able to come to Shelbyville race in Sept. You will never know how much that card meant to me and I will never forget it.
            Thanks again,
            76T
            Dave Nichols
            Dave,

Missed you, as I wrote in the card. One thing I look forward to in Shelbyville, is to see what kind of new purple items we each have acquired to out do the other ! Maybe I will bring you a pack of the purple zip ties.

See you soon, and do everything to Doc says to, we want to see y'all in Shelby !!!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
            X